PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband a toper, began to sleep with whom has got (with the neigbour, with domestic whores), I...

Alja
17.08.2004, 10:50
The husband a toper, began to sleep with whom has got (with the neigbour, with domestic whores), I plainly did not give him. Now (already in 3 times) he was coded by a method of filing esperali. Whether there is a chance, what its or his moral qualities will be restored, he not begins to change with the neigbour (to sleep with whom has got) provided that I shall not refuse to him more?

Alexander
19.08.2004, 17:21
Esperal does not influence moral qualities as well as there is no UNEQUIVOCAL dependence of the given qualities on the use of alcohol. Plainly not davali-that what for? Thought, he to drink will throw? See, other method has found; (... And restoration of moral qualities depends on a present sober life (if she for a long time, certainly...); if certainly is that to restore; or, other variant if it is necessary to something to restore...

Trine
20.08.2004, 07:19
If will hope only for the coding - vrjadli he longly remains sober. Numerous attempts of coding - obvious to volume of acknowledgement or confirmation. To remain sober to him it is necessary to rethink the existence, all life. You can help or assist him with it or this. ", when I shall sincerely try to understand, I shall see, that he, as a matter of fact, the good and sensitive person ". " The drinking toper never can get rid of the predilection if to it or him;them will concern with contempt. Is not that so, many of us sin with it or this? When advantage and high qualities of the person are hidden or latent behind its or his reckless tricks, or even roughness living series, certainly, it is difficult to remember, that such creation - too the child of the God, and helpless, suffering, sick with feeling of own fault and requiring in our sympathy. " And then, why at it or him to not ask - he will change or will not be? In fact he the adult person, is at it or him any opinion in this occasion?

Marukovich.
20.08.2004, 16:58
To quite right told or said by Alexander and Trine I can add only small caution: the chaotic sexual life drinking is unsafe for your health. Do not forget about it or this in the heat of passions. And to moral values (if they at the person are), constantly strengthened sobriety returns not esperal, and.

Joseph Pupkind (VA pupkin)
22.08.2004, 02:01
Vo-in, on trezvjani and pokrasivshe will select and it will be protected will not forget...

Single
25.08.2004, 23:25
And such husband is necessary to you? Or you on yourselves have hammered and have ceased to respect with yourself and to you any more to what aspires also all of you arranges? There can be a business at all in alcohol, simply you have ceased suit it or him as the woman. Or to you it is pleasant when about you vyterajut legs or foots? In any case you should reflect seriously about dalnejshchej a joint life with such person.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 04:58
And if the woman has decided to leave such person (well there are no at it or her forces to maintain SUCH shake-ups), and he comes to her home under a door and knocks, yet will not lift all neighbours, is dragged on job on a general review of employees. There is no rest in the afternoon, at night - though from city leave, give up job, run! Simply blackmail: you will not open - I shall lift neighbours, you do not respond to calls - I shall dishonour at job. What to do or make to her?!

Gapka
27.08.2004, 09:52
Here it is interesting, how it is possible to dishonour the person who did not do or make anything bad? If to neighbours stirs or prevents - let militia cause. You can to cause or call also. Al-Anon recommends unit with love. But if " with love " it is impossible, - be separated as you can, differently it is possible to lose a life simply. If the variant with militia does not approach or suit - it is possible for ITSELF to find zhilyo. It is necessary only to wish to get rid from chirjaka on a neck, and ways can be found.

Olga
29.08.2004, 05:42
I through "unit" have passed or have taken place. Such as writes anonimus. Simply when there is a PRESENT or TRUE choice - either a life or a shame at job and before neighbours, everyone, CERTAINLY, will choose a life. I knew, that such will be, and knew, that it is necessary to endure only.... And all this was and HAS passed or HAS taken place!!! But now I AM quiet for the life and for a life of the kid!!!! Also it is almost quiet for it or him because I do not see it or him pjanok. And in a state of intoxication he to us does not come any more, only sober. So CHOOSE!!!

31.08.2004, 11:01
What forces the woman to live with such the man? As strongly it is necessary to not like itself, that so to be excruciated....

Leha
02.09.2004, 06:24
What means, " plainly did not give " and how gave?
Can, to the neigbour a muzzle to fill?
Let now he at the venereologist will be checked up, before will give.