PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On 2 bottles of beer every day

lenok
01.05.2003, 14:01
Good afternoon! At me the husband practically every day uses on 2 bottles of beer, sometimes replaces it or him paroj-with a three a wine-glass of vodka. I jaraja protivnitsa it or this. I consider or count, what is it it is not normal. In fact it is dependence! Prompt how to help or assist the person to get rid of it or this because I understand, that by a stall he cannot pass or take place. Explains the desire to drink, the best agent of a stress coping

nar
02.05.2003, 12:39
Your husband, most likely, is dependent on alcohol. Without its or his desire of anything to do or make it is impossible.

dok
03.05.2003, 07:09
Oh as all not a .-normal product and useful in difference from vodka. A daily dose approximately 05 litres daily!!! Look or see on sites about beer - a lot of the interesting information. Your attitude or relation to binge - here a problem.

stom
08.05.2003, 13:20
dok!
It is not necessary to nonsense here to write, good?

dok
09.05.2003, 09:20
And where nonsense? If you that that do not understand - ask. So is cleverer or grow wiser .:o

nar
09.05.2003, 10:32
Not clearly?
I shall try to explain, but I am afraid, as you will not understand it or this, time have not understood earlier.

So:
Here your report:
" oh as all not a .-normal product and useful in difference from vodka. A daily dose approximately 05 litres daily!!! Look or see on sites about beer - a lot of the interesting information. Your attitude or relation to binge - here a problem. "

Let's begin with that it is written illiterately as the daily dose and daily is a tautology. Further, if had medical education, you would know, that qualitative vodka the least harmful of all alcoholic drinks as does not contain those by-products which though give specific taste to other drinks (beer, cognac, fault or wine, temples or whisky), but is much more harmful some the alcohol.
Anywhere in the scientific literature there is no reference to use beer daily, and as to advertising beer on the Internet there it is possible to meet quite and advertising of narcotics and much still "useful". The regular use of beer - an alcoholism.

So, my juvenile illiterate friend, try to study or investigate independently that or, before to give advice or councils to another.

Gosha
12.05.2003, 08:01
Dock, keep - we. Long live beer - the most useful product of 21 centuries!

dok
15.05.2003, 07:00
Family kohanov! If you will moderate thus - I shall set a floor of an Internet on you.

nar
15.05.2003, 16:12
you it seems asked here nonsense to not write. What cannot be kept?

dok
18.05.2003, 08:29
Ah what pathos. I so understand the expert in narcology-stomatologist and I shall not be surprised if also the mechanic-gynecologist.

nar
18.05.2003, 10:03
Convincingly I ask you to not visit or attend more a forum moderated by me

vlad
08.06.2003, 08:44
That I do not understand that. It from what pores vodka became naimenie harmful - as you write. At me the maximum or supreme med.obr. And in an addictology I of years 20. Both temples or whisky and cognacs (qualitative it is natural) are less toxic in normal doses. As to beer - that is a product which was applied by millenia. It or he has also curative properties as however and at wine. On board minzdrava the augmentation of a beer alcoholism but in the same place has noted been and have noted probability of depression of narcomanias due to augmentation of consumption of beer. So it is possible will agree with opinion of the cautious approach to consumption of beer.

The ork
08.06.2003, 15:03
From all aforesaid I have understood, that doctor Kohan except for vodka does not drink anything (and still the expert in narcology).

Xomo
08.06.2003, 22:01
I think, that your dispute is unreasonable. Simply some people as it seems to me, wish to become "moderators" of a forum.
I am unnecessary so to offend people, personally for nar and stom.
And about vodka and beer look or see, in what all country has turned.

Xomo
08.06.2003, 22:01
the Initial report from Xomo
I think, that your dispute is unreasonable. Simply some people as it seems to me, wish to become "moderators" of a forum.
I am unnecessary so to offend people, personally for nar and stom.
And about vodka and beer look or see, in what all country has turned.

vlad
09.06.2003, 21:52
About as YOU are right! But how much or as far as the state is interested in reduction of drunkenness? I assure that neochen. Perhaps last who has really taken measures - gorbachev. But as well as always the pro. Did not listen. Pay attention on antialcoholic and antinarcotic of propagation if it is possible to name propagation system of a soft stroking of problems. I understand what is it a separate subject, and not within the limits of the given forum, with udovolstviem would communicate on this subject.

JUlchik
31.08.2004, 11:14
Itself I like beer, I can sometimes abuse (bottles 6 for an evening and in a zero), but it is rare. Then itself I suffer, I experience, as could, I experience that the genetic father the drunk, I am afraid that will be passed children. The word of honour, even because of it or this I am afraid zavdit of children. And never I shall agree with statements of everyones pridurkov which approve or confirm, that owing to beer became less narcomaniacs though beer topers became more. Ponder in general that you write. Look back on the parties or sides. All with beer, all youth and adults. It is really better, that the nation spilas, than snarkomanilas? To Mine it is identical figovo. And no advantage or benefit of beer is present. Drink better vitamins, rybniy Adeps and BEER YEAST in that case!