PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Used v/m Promedolum and tramal

Misha
01.05.2003, 14:08
Good afternoon. To me 23 years. I the student honey. Institute also I earn additionally honey. The brother in clinic. The last 2 with superfluous year Promedolum and tramal more often) about 3 5 times a month (at job) used v/m. Now I try to throw. In the past to year was arranged to work in the psychiatrist. Clinic, but could not work and 2 watches. After tramalovogo "othodnjaka", looking at loonies, it seemed, that itself I go mad. Has left, but attacks of panic attacks have remained. Continued to use narcotics. The friend has accustomed to pinball machines. Began to lose for the large sums, has climbed in debts. Recently has won very large sum of money, all has returned, but the nervous attrition was such, that one kind of money brought a pain. Now too I try to throw. Excuse for such chaotic story, but I in despair. Help or assist!! Panic attacks pererosli in any constant attack of pavor of madness or mors, mood very labile, shiver arms or hand, pleasure I can not find in what. Narcotics not upotrjabljaju nearby 2 h months also are not present desire (fairly), pinball machines I bypass the party or side, but sometimes pulls. What to me to undertake?? Tranquilizers? Antidepressants?? How to recover from emotional lability, depressions, panic attacks, pavor?? How further to live???? I wish to finish institute, I wish to help or assist people, I wish TO LIVE normally!!!!

nar
02.05.2003, 11:43
You should address to the psychiatrist internally

dok
03.05.2003, 06:49
druzhishche! Try to find for itself vracha.esli you would be in pitere...

DneprOleg
15.05.2003, 11:23
1 It would be desirable to learn or find out about methods of counteraction at
To overdosage tram-. Substances.
2 How much or As far as I know, fiz. Dependences - are not present, and moral very much
:confused:

nar
15.05.2003, 19:13
Standard detoxicating + antagonists of opiates. About absence of physical dependence is you someone has deceived. Tramal influences immediately on opiatnye receptors so its or his cancelling at development of predilection causes an abstinence.

dok
18.05.2003, 08:26
The abstinent syndrome at any synthetic opioids is more expressed and more dlitelen.a here dependence is formed slowly enough. Come on a site of the Kharkov psychiatry. There is not bad to become or begin on tramalu.

AMIGO
15.07.2004, 02:01
Pancake at me tazha most beda.zhru tramal already almost 3 years every day! It is simple in due time sat on gere here tramom has jumped off snego! Tiper itself nerad! Last year vobshche a rod you as vkinishsja tear .to all ljubish or nenavidish! At me the last chjashche happens last time! Besides idyosh along the street chyonibut tibe neponravitsa so you are ready nameste to kill as the loony that that neponravilos! Vobshchem the blessing of problems with tramom and with money for it or him is not present! Pravdo as early as a year and zaeduna prison or in psihushku tochnekom! Or I shall dig or run on takovazhe the fool as I! And besides vobshche to all otnoshchus it is equal! Though war shchjas nachnyotsa to me awakes to a drum or reel as well as kovsemu to another! It is simple is not present not what imotsy??? Under the hero and that were kakieta! Vobshchem the output or exit is not present I shall guzzle up to the last vseravno nevybirus! At me doznjak the floor of year was every day retarda 200 vkidyval on 5 tabletak!: (Vobshchem I have compared the guru and tram the blessing I can compare because both natom and naetom sat! LUCHSHEBY I GERU BAHAL! (izvenjajus for the text and oshchibki nervjak!: (() Write on soap can than I shall help or assist! But better do not begin havat tram!!!! All of success!

maxsus
04.08.2004, 13:10
People help or assist please. Prompt as to facilitate a withdrawal trama. Though a little that would be easier. So simply to go through it it is impossible. Only do not speak a pier address to the doctor, etc. to pass or take place treatment it is necessary money much at me them is not present, and business not only in money. More shortly at me last chance if will not turn out to fasten this time that it is possible to buy a cord and soap but so will proceed cannot any more. In advance thanks.

Tiko
20.08.2004, 20:43
For myself I for a long time have understood (t.k itself used G 1.5 years) that in heroin or heroine arrival is pleasant only... Well and to be scratched... And all rest - a pain... Yes, tears through tram, but fortunately has not sat down... For all in a life the stimulus is necessary, these are 100 percents! I have fallen in love with the girl... Love and art here narcotics which can replace all aforesaid... If does not suffice, people is such piece, as marihuana... She expands or dilates consciousness, start to perceive a reality more brightly... Try or taste (as a last resort!) to smoke (not strongly) and descend or go on an opera, on kokoj-??iOny- STRONG performance, or at cinema... My God! And what sex after travki!.... If brains have still remained on a grass vrjadli will sit down... pochustvujte beauty and charm of a life, let for the beginning through a grass... I hope me will not condemn for it, I do not want that you have counted that I propagandize a grass.... But it is better than opiates... Besides it or her for certain will soon legalize....