PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With last and coming everything, hello! Those who series - who what m...

Alexander
11.08.2004, 14:56
With last and coming everything, hello! Those who series - who uses what methods to struggle with irritability and rage concerning umerenno-drunk relatives? And if also a toper? I mind or wit that understand everything but as mother home having drunk comes - I can do or make nothing with myself - I am angry with it or her... Really truly I "envy" (I 13 months it is sober)?

Marukovich.
13.08.2004, 19:03
(An applause for 13 months:-)) irritates up to horror: not only that drunk so also it is clear, that this drinking-bout (" moderated or moderate! With the "moderate" consequences) hardly will give many chances to want to recover. Ways which I use for struggle against a boring are old as the world: a couple of questions to unnecessary service or for a long time not a bat:-) a pillow - all this, certainly, not on eyes at the patient for reaction will not keep itself waiting:-). Still a variant: I like this person, and he is not guilty that he a toper, therefore today I shall not begin to cling to hooks which its or his illness or disease places, hunting on my peace of mind, and I shall find to myself pleasant employment or occupation, for example, I shall tie, I shall sit on the Internet, I esteem or I descend or go with the child on a visit. And on its or his causing behaviour I shall speak or about how I like it or him, or anything if about love it is inappropriate. And the service and a pillow is on those cases, it depends time " mind or wit that I understand everything but as the husband home having drunk comes - I can do or make nothing with itself - I am angry ":-).

Trine
14.08.2004, 13:44
I try to not communicate with " umerenno-drunk ". To me it is in this respect easier - in the house such now is not present, and from corporate parties it is possible to leave. Besides, if it is extraneous people - to see simply unpleasantly how they with each wine-glass become... Uninteresting; and here with - for me it accident would be native.

Alexander
18.08.2004, 07:51
Thanks! " That this drinking-bout (" moderated or moderate! With the "moderate" consequences) hardly will give many chances to want to recover " - as it is precisely told or said!

VitEk
19.08.2004, 16:51
Certainly it is necessary to give an output or exit of this rage, only the "civilized" methods:) I luplju a pear + shake or am pumped. Not that that strongly would help or assist, but nevertheless....