PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the guy 32 years. Drinks beer in enough greater or big kollichestvah (2 4 glasses, and...

Julia
02.08.2004, 14:20
To the guy 32 years. Drinks beer in enough greater or big kollichestvah (2 4 glasses, sometimes are more) 3 4 times a week (every week, exceptions - only in greater or big party or side). To my concern responds, that he does not get drunk up to " porosjachego squeal " and does not drink spirits or hard liquor... During any moment agrees, what yes, really, it is necessary to reduce - and all remains - old... Whether Is it the certificate of a beginning alcoholism??

Gapka
05.08.2004, 10:13
And what problems except for quantity or amount? Quantity or amount - not a parameter.

Julia
06.08.2004, 11:53
And frequency?? Sometimes every day almost it turns out, unless it is normal?? And what problems at an early stage can be still??

VA pupkin
10.08.2004, 11:23
Well here, let's all write down in topers... It is not necessary to be attached to us!

Alexander
10.08.2004, 20:41
In your description of attributes of an alcoholism it is not observed. In my opinion, if there is no expressed tendency to forward augmentation of a dose and the expressed trouble and a dyscomfort of the person in a sober status for which putting off or taking out beer is used by it or him to worry there is nothing.

Grigorev M.I.
14.08.2004, 06:24
Has not seen in your description of attributes of illness or disease.