PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alex about whom detokse you speak? If Alkogol-Detoks it is alimentary d...

Lyudmila
08.08.2004, 05:08
Alex about whom detokse you speak? If Alkogol-Detoks it is the alimentary additive, very expensive, I on it or her was led and have taken to the son on 300 c.u. of 6 jars, all have hardly forced it or him to drink, anonymously did not give, as me learned or taught, he has agreed to drink them, saws under my control these greater or big green capsules, but as videte 000000000.

VA pupkin
09.08.2004, 21:53
Well all is clear. You for it or him solve its or his problem and only. Anything good will not leave while he will not do or make it. I for example was coded for putting off or taking out of draft that it is easier to transfer or carry continence instead of that have frightened. Here at me esperal now so the doctor also has explained all to me, what well I shall not die if nazhrus, it will be bad only...

Alex
10.08.2004, 08:24
No, alimentary additives here there is nothing! In general if to call things by their proper names - fuflo all these additives. It is a question of a complex of medical actions for purification or ablution of an organism from alcohol and toxins and a conclusion from zapojnogo, and also an abstinent status, with a cupping depressive or others rastrojstv on the first etpe. It the expert in narcology, but much can do or make vrach-the best results certainly in clinic.
If to speak about any independent treatment - it is possible to try or taste "proproten", it not the additive and a preparation for depression of an inclination to alcohol and a conclusion from zapojnogo a status. Contraindications has no, not a psychotropic agent, to alcohol it is compatible, therefore it is possible to accept and now.
I do not know, platsebo or not, but in due time he has seemed to me effective.
Further, it is possible to try to lower the use of alcohol and gradually to deduce or remove from a drinking-bout with conservation of a normal emotional status by means of a preparation "Phenibutum", it nootropnoe an agent with soft trankvilizirujushchim effect, removes or takes out as well "draft" and a ebrietas.
Contraindications besides has no, on structure not benzodiazepine, therefore accustoming (physiological) does not cause or cause, to alcohol it is compatible, therefore its or his reception (tri-four tablets in day) is safe.
Here two preparations which can be applied at this stage, in my opinion, the others the attending physician under individual indications should appoint or nominate all ONLY.
At least chance.
But Vasily is absolutely right - it is necessary that he has wanted ITSELF. Therefore it is good as will leave a corkscrew to reach consultation, to the expert.
Only do not insist!

Alex
13.08.2004, 20:12
P. S. And more, Lyudmila, he vse-taki already adult, also it is necessary to enable him independently to make a mistake or an error, to do or make of them conclusions and to find ways of the decision of a problem.
For now it turns out that for it or him not pjanka is a problem - and the sobriety imposed by relatives. That, to put it mildly, reduces motivation to convalescence.
That is between "help" and "command" there is a difference.