PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Help or assist for God's sake!! Depression and it pochemu-4 years ago has begun...

Valery
09.08.2004, 16:13
The doctor! Help or assist for God's sake!! Depression 4 years ago has begun and it pochemu-that has led to that I began to drink many coffee and kurit-much more, than before: and already nelzja-very fragile mentality both nervous system and coffee simply terribly operates or works uzhe-raises or excites, strengthens bad state of health, and to refuse not mogu-I drink 4 5 cups in day, to throw difficultly and as I do not drink though 2 dnja-the syndrome otmeny-a terrible asthenia begins, hardly I go. What to do or make? How to refuse coffee?? Can, replace something?? Help or Assist!

Alexander
09.08.2004, 19:34
Coffee usually is not considered or examined;surveyed as a narcotic and accordingly does not concern to an addictology. The asthenia is caused, in my opinion, not so much by a withdrawal (if he in general from a coffeine is observed), how much by the general or common weakened or easied status of an organism after such "shake-ups" - an organism it is banal gets used to eternally raised or increased pressure and the narrowed vessels, therefore when pressure comes to norm or rate - to an organism it "unusually" and comes the period of delicacy. As coffee like as does not concern to narcotics it is quite possible to supervise its or his use - reduce gradually, time " refusal at once " causes such rough "vegetative" signs - put less coffee in a cup (coffee maker); try to drink it or him less often. And - strengthen nervous system - on air happen more, physical culture moderated or moderate, voobshchem - the sun, air and water:). Success to you.

Grigorev M.I.
12.08.2004, 17:34
I shall not undertake to define or determine in absentia, whether is the reason of an asthenia pharmacological accustoming to coffee; or that you have named a word the "depression" is shown, begun 4 years ago; can be and other reasons. If there is really strong desire to refuse lots or plenties of coffee, it is necessary to speak by phone at least. You can call to me on a home telephone number 196 28 06 in everyday lives after 7 evenings.