PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gapka, began to read, such sensation, that all about me, but. .teper I feel...

Страницы : [1] 2

Molga
10.06.2004, 07:12
Gapka, began to read, such sensation, that all about me, but. .teper I feel even more guilty, it would be desirable to return the husband (he week lives at mother) - to give one more chance. During too time if he I with myself will return, am afraid something I shall make.. Its or his mother to talk to me does not want or wish, for all blames me, began to wash, dress it or him.., I bad..

Gapka
13.06.2004, 07:36
Regret itself. You are worthy respect and love, that there would not speak the mother-in-law. Let will be at mother, - and when will not drink long enough time - then and it is possible to speak about renewal of attitudes or relations. You not bad, it is simple at you the husband - a toper, that in any way does not promote rising of a self-rating. You need time. I know, will be painfully, probably, very painfully. But unless the world is thought up that you suffered only? Or that you only suffered? Infinite sufferings does not happen if only to not warm up them iskustvenno. You should not do or make anything with yourselves besides what to grow fond of itself and to forgive or excuse to yourselves all sins - present or true and imaginary. You - are. And you - good so, how much or as far as can be good at the moment.

Molga
14.06.2004, 03:35
Spasio for support)) really it is very serious, I most have problems (on which I and did not reflect), I can it or him even provatsirovala the behaviour.. He osobiraetsja to go to Friday (in 2 weeks of a drinking-bout and now drinks, I know) to be coded, asks to go with it or him. I already have shovelled literatures so much.. I understand, that he wishes to return these or it;this me, instead of really to solve the problem pitija. The soul hurts? And to him to help or assist it would be desirable, and most to move further

15.06.2004, 20:57
Gapka, imagine a return situation - you were ill, have picked up any infection, for example, at job. Vomozhno? Yes without ceremony! And your husband speaks you: " And you would go, the girl, to mum to be. You will recover - then, perhaps, we shall talk. I dostoin a cheerful life, and uhozhivat for the sick wife am not obliged ".
Do not forget, dear or expensive women, that not always the man on 100 % is guilty in an alcoholism. The country at us such, traditions at us such, and a heredity happens corresponding or meeting... Hassles at job, stresses - all there...
Listen to the conscience more often.

Molga
16.06.2004, 17:23
Here all 10 years also listened, and now has not sustained.... I do not deny, that job at it or him... And a life a piece serious, and even a heredity uuu what

18.06.2004, 12:22
And more do not forget, that you, probably, the unique person who can really help or assist him.

Molga
22.06.2004, 11:04
ugu, with it or this me also blackmails " For you I shall be coded, and itself and so I shall live " And words about the child though itself told how in the childhood cried " paposka do not drink "

25.06.2004, 05:59
So begin with it or this! Let he will make a decision and will be coded for everybody! (As he is ready to make it for you, instead of for the neigbour:-))
It will be the first short step. Then gradually you on a sober head explain to him, how it was bad to you and the child with the drunk husband and the father. As it is good with sober... Well, etc. only you will be here the main healer (or on the contrary). Result or bring it or him here. This site very much washes out brains. Not all is lost. Early to despair. So it seems to me...

Gapka
25.06.2004, 17:54
Dear anonym! If I shall be ill, I shall address to doctors, instead of " to spite of the enemy " I shall not be treated. Also it is not necessary to appeal to my conscience, it not that case. When to the person speak, that he is sick also to him it is necessary to be treated, and he considers or counts, that " and so will live ", - well, let and lives. Its or his right. Only it is not necessary to spoil a life another. And if it will be coded " for everybody " - floated, we know. kolirovalsja, my husband, for example - " for the sake of you - on all is ready ". Result - a drinking-bout in three days after the next coding, yes what! If you, the anonym, a toper, - to you never to understand the wife of a toper, do not try at all.

26.06.2004, 13:39
Yes, it is valid Gapka, to your conscience to appeal it is useless... Therefore at your husband and a drinking-bout in three days, excuse for sharpness. Here at Molgi it will turn out, here will see!

Gapka
29.06.2004, 10:10
And you do not worry for my husband, lovely creation. Owing to itself, the Maximum or Supreme Force, job above own person he not pyot. So - do not worry about my conscience.

Lovely creation - Gapke
30.06.2004, 08:58
I am sincerely glad for your husband. So help or assist Molge. Or you cannot help or assist? Then do not stir or prevent.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 06:43
Nobody can help or assist the person, while he will not want. When I have ceased to drive the husband for the handle on doctors, to wipe sopelki - he began to reflect and itself to search for a way of salvage. So at all I do not stir or prevent, words of encouragement cannot prevent to the person who deserves love. First of all ljubvt from itself, instead of comprehension of universal fault.

Gapka
08.07.2004, 05:33
18 : 00 : 46 is there was I.:))

Molga
09.07.2004, 13:38
Daaa, the anonym obviously does not understand, that he offers. At me nothing has turned out for 10 years and now I understand, that the miracle does not happen.. I am am called every day by the drunk husband... Also tries to move to pity that speaks, that I the swine. To be coded he goes (but he any more so it is assured or confident, and whether it is necessary) He shouts " rescue or save me ", but I thus shall not do or make anything.. To me very hardly to maintain such impacts, it would be desirable to prove all time, that I good. Here on Alanone koe-that esteemed.. The girl at job (too twice married behind the topers, now one) - supports or maintains. It is very terrible to remain one (feeling of loneliness, that have betraid you, obshchestvenoe opinion and t), it would be desirable to regret and help or assist, but... I have understood before have glanced on a site, that if all to return now, I cannot "rise" itself, last time was held on plavu only by the child.

Gapka
12.07.2004, 02:07
Miracles happen sometimes. But only togdzha when the person something does or makes. It is impossible to recover for another - in any illness or disease. Besides it is necessary and to think of the child, - that for a life in family, where constant quarrels, half-words, etc. Try to create now daughters a situation of love and goodwill. And when the daddy will recover - that can, there will be also a daddy. He in fact is really very sick.

Sonja
14.07.2004, 13:53
To me one person who has stopped to drink for the sake of the wife is known only. She needed to leave to parents, and here 50 years as the husband does not drink. And, the wife already for a long time has died, and he lives and even in a mouth of beer does not take. Unfortunately, at me such was not. And after 3 h codings of the husband, I have collected things, the daughter and in ecchymoses has rushed to parents. Has now passed or has now taken place 3 years after divorce, I am happy. Darling Molga, I sincerely hope, that your husband will be the second person (about which I know) who has stopped to drink for the sake of the wife. Success! Patiences! Love to and own child.

Molga
18.07.2004, 07:21
Thanks for poddrezhku, the main thing now to not refuse decision (to be separately), oochen is difficult to resist its or his apologies)))

Natalia
20.07.2004, 18:42
Yes, Molga, most tjazheloe-it " to not refuse decision (to be separately), oochen is difficult to resist its or his apologies))) "
To not approach or suit to phone when he calls. To show him that Vy-and without it or him fine itself feel,
To understand for itself that it is possible:
Easy to lay down to sleep not expecting with alarm " What he today will come?? "
To esteem to the child for the night the book, not listening komentariev drunk daddies,
To look or see liked film in full loneliness,
To enjoy silence and rest,
To result or bring the RASTREPANNUJU NERVOUS SYSTEM in the order
And it is a lot of still that.
At you the main thing in zhizni-the DAUGHTER.
All rest - on a wind!
And mothers-in-law different happen. I in general to him instead of Analginum (when the head or a tooth) vodka to pour, type helps or assists is better!!
, etc.
And to you, the anonym, I wish to tell or say.
Not Vy-husbands are worthy our all-consuming love and the help, and our children! (you a case not Boris call?)
Cloths start up go to mums.
And I shall try to grow up the syna-the Man.

Molga
21.07.2004, 00:11
Natalia, only "do not strangle" its or his love. And still, me it seems, there is in us something, iz-for what we have got in such situation, it is necessary to understand myself to not attack the same raker.

Lovely sozdane - to ladies
22.07.2004, 01:08
Hello, lovely ladies! You when in marriage left, your husbands already were topers? If yes, then that you want? If is not present, that most likely then they became those " at you ". And who else except for you could affect or influence on sutuatsiju? You are most close and dear or expensive... Were... Have not managed (or have not wanted)? That's all. You and now want a problem - " on a wind ". But if do not solve one problems others come. Everyone wish to live nourishingly and easy, everyone wish to have paradise on the ground. But for this purpose work, first of all spiritual is necessary. And at you with it or this, probably, naprjazhenka.
Your husbands will understand without you with the problems. Only you then it or him what for?

Molga
23.07.2004, 19:40
To lovely creation:
And why it is necessary to live nourishingly for the another's bill??? Together to live began, drank or saw too together, only here it or him "has carried away", and something has hooked on me in this life. Why the husband should solve problems due to the child, native??? Problems are, were and will be, adult people discuss these problems, search for an output or exit together... Instead of are hidden for a bottle. .esli the alcoholism is an illness or a disease, well live with a diabetes mellitis, an asthma, the regimen... How much or As far as I know, such people often achieve much (in duhonom the plan), and here all naooborot - tonut, others behind itself pull
The mother-in-law in clear speaks me: " I all life was excruciated, and you now suffer "

M.s. - Molge
25.07.2004, 00:53
So you also to drink with it or him began!? Absolutely well done That you now want? That has sown, reap. The man by the nature is less steady against any temptations... And more we shall wound. The stabilizer for it or him the woman - hranitelnitsa the center is called to be. And you, knowing about its or his heredity also poured! It was necessary to create from first day of a joint life in the house an atmosphere of absolute intolerance to alcohol.
Then still there was a chance to save... Or to save anybody was going to nobody?
And more. I at all had no in view of under a nourishing life drunkenness. prochti is closer or more attentive.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 11:04
With - the nobility where upadesh-solomku would spread m.

VA pupkin
28.07.2004, 08:25
Lovely ladies if in the house reigns sensation of temporariness, the man up to the extremity or end does not realize, what exactly with this woman to him comfortably to live. I can tell or say, that for the first time I was coded iz-for the wife, it would not be desirable it or her to lose. But then I was repeatedly convinced, that with other things being equal the preference is given not to to create in the house a cosiness, and absolutely to other things. Therefore, to work above itself to me not hotelos-for the sake of what? It was easier to slide, where a wind carries, hoping at random. In second time I was pinned up that there were forces something to change. I have submitted on divorce. Now the wife goes silk. She has felt, that in me that strong I what I kogda-that was revive. And I began to concern is easier to a life, now, if I shall meet the normal woman, I shall easily change the status. Yes, I the sick person, well also that... I know, that I have two roads. And I am am involved now with those, where I the owner of the destiny. From failures I, naturally, do not promise, but freedom I already vkusil and to change it or her on alcoholic jarmo... Is not present, dismiss. So, ladies, all in your arms or hand!