PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question on zasypku.;-) My husband does not drink seven months - after three years prakt...

Elvira
11.06.2004, 01:25
Question on zasypku.;-) My husband does not drink seven months - after three years of practically deep drinking-bout (to it or this he went last years 20, and now to him of 40 years). We very much like each other. We each other understand. We do not have almost disagreements. And we do not have sex. Sorrii... He calms or abirritates me - say, such happens on the first to year of sobriety. How to be? Another is not necessary to me, this is necessary to me - even occasionally. What will advise?

VitEk
11.06.2004, 18:22
Well so concept of sex kljuchaet in itself not only penetration of a member into a vagina, on mine, this much wider concept, and the woman to finish to an orgasm it is possible and without a member, as show lesbians. If at it or him it "is not necessary", this or thus one and if at all there is no bent for to love games, it already another. And it is interesting, when saws, it's OK was?

Elvira
15.06.2004, 11:31
Fi, VitEk, what for so is raspingly! I asked to share experience - to me to have patience or start to worry?

Alex
17.06.2004, 13:24
To worry in any case it is not necessary:) Possibly it is a psychological stopper when first time to the person will difficultly relax without habitual "dope" of alcohol. If the problem so excites - descend or go together to the psychologist or the sexologist.

VA pupkin
18.06.2004, 02:12
Not parsja. I in 30 years have sharply thrown also the same interest to etomu on half a year gde-that have lost. However, by virtue of age and through I do not want a duty or debt executed, but the pleasure was below an average...

Modest (strictly)
22.06.2004, 00:57
Vasily, but now all is good?

VA pupkin
25.06.2004, 08:14
How to tell or say... While drank condoms have risen in price... One charges now...

Elvira
27.06.2004, 11:04
Thanks, have calmed! We shall wait:) Especially by virtue of age - kak-in any way forty;;-))

Alexander
29.06.2004, 10:41
My personal experience prompts - what is it (dependence of interest to sex on binge) basically pure or clean psychology. At me, for example, was so, that just on excite I (sorri) could nothing and did not want; therefore from the very beginning of a sober life (well as soon as absten has passed or has taken place) with this business all absolutely normally; it was not required to me to time for an aftertreatment, probably, as I initially was engaged in it or this only sober. At me in this sense an atypical situation, and your example - it is typical - when you get used to do or make it in a state of intoxication, in sober to get used difficultly.

Elvira
02.07.2004, 07:49
Well, in pjanom-a kind just anybody of anything also did not do or make that. I vsyo-taki respect with myself, and I shall not divide bed with drunk. Simply... We here both kiss the friend, and we embrace, and now - has left for business trip for a week, three times a day calls, misses. And as business reaches " intimal details " - we embrace and we fall asleep.;-)

Alexander
02.07.2004, 18:26
I had in view of certainly not in drunk " in a zero ", and in usual sredne-a drunk status of a toper:) you wrote Time of " a deep drinking-bout ", means, how I have understood, he is absolutely dry that was never? And in a unusual status " zapojnoj sobriety " he, probably, rather in itself neuveren - from here all and troubles. Here as to him confidence of nabiratsja is especially individually; here I shall prompt nothing. Well, and if most to begin these "details"? Me, for example, such " turn of events ", khm... Raises or excites, voobshchem.

Elvira
02.07.2004, 20:27
The status deep was last three years. At this time also no "details" - well oppositely were necessary what to tell or say! And now - yes I can to begin, certainly, but - he and earlier was not " the sexual giant " (but it quite arranges me), and now falls asleep earlier, than we have time to begin. He does not accept any medicinal preparations, strongly gets tired at job - after long inactivity has seized:)

Alexander
02.07.2004, 23:56
Then if there is an opportunity - sezdejte to have a rest kuda-nibud! And " the working weariness " will not be, and a situation replace (too it is useful)! And both first time normally "will leave" - and the confidence of will appear... Weariness - concept relative; there are probably still any biorhythms in this business. Happens - you will be exhausted at job - it seems - to nothing hunting; and " through force " you will begin - and okazhetsjaochen even. And happens - like fresh, had a rest - and - ups...: (And here change of a situation and rest will not damage or injure;hurt all! Success!:)

Elvira
05.07.2004, 16:22
Ur! I want in holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

Modest (strictly)
06.07.2004, 06:42
Uzho pogodite, 40 years - a demon in a rib...

Elvira - Modestu (strict)
06.07.2004, 18:14
ja-that to this demon glazyonki-that povytsarapaju, jubchonku-that I shall tear!;-)

Serkov A.I.
10.07.2004, 12:08
Elvira, the output or exit is, there is such overseas juice, is called Noni, and so he works so in an organism, that its or his many organs recollect themselves in the age of 10 tiletnej and more prescription. There is he - nearby 65 rub in day, mesjats-two to have a drink it is necessary. If wish result, Elvira, call we shall talk 542 0771 Andrey Ivanovich or write serkov@rol. ru

Elvira
12.07.2004, 12:28
Uvazhaemj g-n Serkov! It is not necessary to be engaged in advertising here.

VA pupkin
15.07.2004, 05:36
And even after throwing you cease to be pleased any time of a life in general. Any interests, change of the equipments or installations, etc. If it or this not shugatsja, and the nobility, that such phenomenon usual business all will be normal. And the husband by the story the person made, and the spouse that is more important. By the way, he can be irritated and cling to things to which during pjanki did not pay attention... The main thing to him - to distinguish a healthy boring from lihoradochno-morbid and to understand, whence ears of it or this grow...

Modest
18.07.2004, 00:33
I shall disagree, Vasily. At me the first month after "throwing" was the happiest as on wings flied. Has pulled hard later, here then I and have understood what easier or simply to not drink - a little.

Elvira
18.07.2004, 18:20
To that it is interesting - at all of us a class! It was just necessary to have a rest.:)))))))))))))))))))))))

Modest
21.07.2004, 17:32
Passion as it is interesting! Topers foreva!

Elvira
23.07.2004, 00:46
Modest-;;;;-)))))))))))))))))))))))