PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After perusal of clause or article about THIQ has arisen sledushchy a question: I during 4 l...

AAS
15.07.2004, 16:06
After perusal of clause or article about THIQ has arisen sledushchy a question: I during 4 years used opiates in an ice crust time remission more than 2 h years. In case of the use of alcohol this use has fixing or lingering character with the hardest 3 5 day time arrival " in itself ". Last year I do not drink in general. And so tell or say, considering above-stated clause or article how the modern addictology concerns to the use of alcohol was or former opiatnymi narcomaniacs and whether proof predilection for opiates a parameter of is what the person in the further cannot normally take alcohol? Prior to the beginning opiatnoj remissions at m

Grigorev M.I.
16.07.2004, 06:18
I shall not theorize about role THIQ; there is a statistics, that only very small percent or interest of recovering thebaic narcomaniacs does not lose shortly ability to supervise the use of alcohol. It not speaking that alcohol - one of most frequent "provokers" of failure again on narcotics. Therefore the most reasonable - to not drink in general, not waiting occurrence of alcoholic problems or homings narcotic.