PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Muzhiks! There was at whom nibud such problem when to drink have thrown. At the wheel izme...

SERZH
21.06.2004, 01:04
Muzhiks! There was at whom nibud such problem when to drink have thrown. At the wheel change pryot, especially on greater or big rates or when in a fuse you stand or cost. Sensations such that now otkljuchishsja. It would be desirable on fresh air from this machine or car to jump out. Or behind a computer from a long seat the roof goes. WELL unless it is a life. Still the stomach cattle has tortured. neeeeee or I shall be broken or from mind or wit I shall descend or go. How much it is possible to suffer or bear, I drink travennye restful does not help or assist.

Palych
24.06.2004, 02:09
At the wheel happens... A current on another. Sensation of a reality propodaet as in a TV set smotresh. But you keep, the brother! Month behind:-)

SERZH
26.06.2004, 20:18
PALYCHU, YES YES it is exact, so at me as in a TV set you look.

SERZH--
28.06.2004, 08:28
On the bill of porridge, the Lord, you were right. Only from oat-flakes made by water it became easier, and a porridge the stomach does not accept to hurt or be ill;be sick begins.

SERZH
29.06.2004, 03:53
And WHERE ViTek? Whether has gone on a spree?

VitEk
29.06.2004, 08:33
Well why it is necessary to me to not appear at a forum den-another the constant assumption follows - whether has gone on a spree?:) Well why? I do not understand.:) I annoy - If be going to "to be broken", though "be prepared" for it or this as follows... Joking apart. Buy some kvass, mineralki, salty tomatoes with a brine in bank, the vitamins, the activated coal, that "prochitit" itself, meat natural (to me very much helps or assists to restore after "failure" forces, natural meat, chicken meat it is desirable), well and that helps or assists personally to you. I think, each person having a problem with alcohol, should be always in "vseoruzhii" and is prepared as it is possible is better in " a case of that ";) Also will not prevent valerjanka, karvalol, karvadol, what nervishki to calm;) Vobshchem, all. And porridge - rubbish: (it is better mjusli - and is more tasty or delicious, and it is more useful. And voobshchem if absolutely nevmogotu - search for an output or exit better before "failure", than "after"... And if "will be broken" - do not blame itself in no event, concern to an event easy, analyse a situation "up to" and "after", no trouble. Road will master going.

serzh-a?N?O
01.07.2004, 03:18
I here have looked through archives, it appears at you there was earlier " a red authorization ". How it to understand will desire? You the doctor? You cooperate with doctors?

Alex
01.07.2004, 07:48
Is not present:) a little like days was - when this forum only began, to people for a long time here pishushchim-reading gave. I have refused it or her owing to as not the doctor, and I do not cooperate with doctors.

Alexander
04.07.2004, 14:06
No, the sensation of a reality does not vanish at the wheel. And here at long sitting behind a computer was the first months (before half a year) - became not on itself, arms or hand grew cold, and ideas " as though zastoporivalis, whether chto-", t. e could not concentrate at all; too it would be desirable to escape from it or him where far away. In my opinion all these displays - and at the wheel and behind a computer - attributes of a nervosism (nervous delicacy) - typical postabstinent frustration. Plus rising of arterial pressure, too causes "change" and impellent trouble. The status described by you at the wheel - classical display of nervous fatigue, only if at the "usual" driver it comes in 7 8 hours at the wheel (in fuses and on greater or big rates - hour through 3 4); that at a nervous attrition comes more quickly. Nerves will be adjusted, not bois - there are more than vitamins of group In, try, at least, first time, normally to have a rest (to get enough sleep + positive emotions).