PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! What attitude or relation to school of sobriety Melnichenko? The Husband neskol...

nika
27.06.2004, 14:00
The dear doctor! What attitude or relation to school of sobriety Melnichenko? The Husband some times did or made nyxes (esperal) last time in 17 plank beds. To hospital (naturally paid) also has sustained only 2 months, and then on the sly began to have a drink. Has already reached drinking-bouts. In target pressure zashkalivaet departs, heart a colitis, etc. Itself keeps nearby 3 h weeks, and then in ulet!!! Again wishes to come to sobriety, but in nyxes does not believe, and on the Internet there are about them interesting data (more precisely about terms of their action). Can poprobyvat AA? Advise as to solve a problem? What methods it is possible poprobyvat in our case?

Alexander
29.06.2004, 02:51
Data - data, but popivanie under esperalju (and even "after" this or it) up to good will not finish, it is exact. To that both pressure and heart "witnesses". - to an occasion of terms - to go "to be pricked", "anticipating" binge when term will pass or take place (2 months, week or year - it is not important) - and apparently, occurs or happens so - not treatment, and antitreatment; as after this term will pass or take place - will wash down even more strongly and more particularly. And here to try or taste AA - an idea good; provided that your husband wishes to not drink.

Grigorev M.I.
30.06.2004, 11:08
I do not like a word-combination " school of sobriety " - badly I concern to it or him;them. To "anonymous" I concern much better, and I can join for a campaign on group.