PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In "dogonku" to question VitEka on anonymity of references or manipulations to psychiatrists it would be desirable...

Alexey
25.06.2004, 15:39
In "dogonku" to question VitEka on anonymity of references or manipulations to psychiatrists it would be desirable to specify, and whether the reference or manipulation on the Internet is anonymous? In fact basically to track or look after a source of the report, no less than to identify its or his author technically not difficultly. Here we here pishem-write to you, and you then inform to that follows...

VitEk
25.06.2004, 17:40
If to follow this rule half of users of the Network needs in psihlechebnitsu to be sent;-) And for that it is necessary? Psychiatrists will not suffice. Us, loonies, how much, and them? Unequal struggle, against obviously known result - a victory over loonies with transformation into loonies of psychiatrists!:-)

Alexander
26.06.2004, 23:55
Ur, comrades!:-)

Grigorev M.I.
28.06.2004, 04:02
I under each report can extend IP-the address. Basically it is possible or probable narushitchju-that anonymity, but I do not see in it or this sense.

mahur
29.06.2004, 18:30
And who it * to that * - is possible more particularly?

Alexander
30.06.2004, 05:22
About IP-shnika: I from different computers leave almost all time and what will give IP-shnik a computer in an educational class of university? And here time can IP-shnik be calculated, can Topotuna we shall block, this rodent has got me (though personally and did not offend like...):).