PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Huge gratitude to Alexander for answers to my questions, and not only...

Another!
08.06.2004, 23:15
Huge gratitude to Alexander for answers to my questions, and not only mine! Thanks for desire to help or assist the general or common trouble!
Would like to understand with ideas which "ferment" in mine 7 and a monthly sober head. I hope, that for the ninth month they will cease to ferment and "something" with them will be!
Whether there is a statistics, causing trust on a problem of an alcoholism in the country? By attributes zavisimasti-ALMOST all adult population, and about a countryside I am silent! But the interesting attitude or relation of a society to alcohol! If the person at all does not drink, on it or him the majority look as at the alien, or as on a pathology any! (Personal examples) But a toper instantly do not become, parties, occurrings with friends, celebrations, holidays both td. And tp!
" - And I yesterday have got drunk, I remember nothing! " " - well you yesterday were good! " - and all this under general HA-HA!!! But all these or it " HA-HA " till the certain moment! And then.... And then slow lowering downwards! The circle of the dialogue, one, the second varies... Degradation of the person and transformation into an animal (I shall repeat, personal examples!) and the most interesting who yesterday poured to you a wine-glass, persuading to drink together for something and took offence, if you refused, today looks at you with contempt: " - the Drunk, spilsja, the lost person! "
I was not abroad, and how there at them? I Think, what not so! Why at us it is not a shame and it is not condemned when " it is purely shaved, slightly drunk? ", and it is a shame and it is condemned, when already absolutely hrju-hrju! I the layman in questions of psychology and medicine, but seem to me not too many people drank or saw all life, have died in extreme old age and not popadili under one of attributes of an alcoholism And the main thing everyone know "charm" of alcohol, vital primerov-mass, and all the same " not pesh-not the muzhik! " I understand, what business in culture pitija but when all this has begun? I do not believe, that davno-would die out all! I live in a province, can in the states Moscow and Peter - to another? In villages in general all pospilis! To work there is already nobody! Work ukraintsy and Byelorussians on hiring! To me 28 years, but from 12 rovestnikov 3 still live (drink), 2 were coded, the others were lost for the reasons connected with pjankami!
And to me it seems an output or exit from this to a situation it is still far, and whether there will be he in general!
I apologize for mistakes or errors, but I hope my ideas somebody has understood! Success!

Violetta Petrovna.
09.06.2004, 06:23
Greetings, Another. / I was not abroad, and how there at them? I Think, what not so! / I was... In Greece, on Crete, has met only ONE drunk babku.:-) Also has met it or her in such zaholuste..... At an output or exit from gorge Samarijskogo to the Libyan sea, there is such small small village.:-) here there I also have met it or her.
Not raschitala the granny of the dose. Has drunk too much rakii.:-) At zhelani, this or thus most rakiju can be drunk there absolutely free of charge, continually. You come into shop... .vino, rakija, on flood..... In 1, 5 liter bottles..... Series small stakanchiki from transparent polystyrene. Grams. .na 40. It is authorized to try or taste the goods, before purchase.... " The test - fri ". It is possible so "natestitsja".:-))) thus anybody you will not force to make purchase and nobody supervises process of "tasting"..... .zahodish in jeweller..... .stoit such beautiful wooden keg, with the same rakiej. Stakanchiki... But not from polystyrene, JEWELLER vsyo-taki.:-)) Again offer "hapnut"... Emphasizing: - " Rakija-fri ".
You go along the street in the evening. Cost or stand near restaurants (but not everyone) zazyvaly in nats. Suits with a tray all of the same haljavnoj rakii.:-)..... Very much often at restaurant, ofitsian brings to you a wine-glass free of charge... .mol, come still. And not looking at it drunk it is not visible. Greetings to all who was on Crete. I personally, baldeju from this island.:-)

Alexander
12.06.2004, 04:24
I, unfortunately, am inclined to agree with you in extreme scales of diffusion of alcoholic dependence, both among city and among agricultural population though my opinion is divided or shared;parted not too by many. About the attitude or relation of a society to alcohol - yes, a subject interesting. Preconditions of that to drunk concern indulgently and even with sympathy - is deep in national consciousness; and to supersede therefrom such preconditions difficultly. It is possible to remember the bylina about Ilya Muromtsa - remember, what it or him on legs or foots has put after 33 years of lying on the furnace? Aha, home-made beer;)). It is possible to recollect still many literary and other sources - what to speak - popular "culture" on rusi it is anyhow connected with the use, and, that the most bad, with abusing alcohol - is enough to look or see our films, books, oral folklore, etc. and t. The item In occasion of the attitude or relation to topers of yesterday's drinking companions - here the moment, in my opinion, following - each toper justifies the use by that results or brings "example" even more drinking, due to and justifies the abusing. About the "mysterious" attitude or relation nealkogolikov (to drunk - indulgent, to spivshemusja - contemptious) - here a root, in my opinion, in cultivated or incubated long time (and the Soviet psychiatry, too, including;)) Concept about an alcoholism as about "bad manners", " social dissoluteness ", etc. It and "public reprimands" and LTP and others of charm - t. e. The attitude or relation to a toper as to the criminal. Thus, the incorrect opinion, that the drunk person - normal (due to deeply taken roots representations in national consciousness), and owing to the second precondition - that the one who " not serzhivaet " itself in binge - the person with bad bents, without feeling of the duty or debt, dismissed, etc. and t extends. Item (though it also happens so sometimes). The majority as drinking and not drinking weakly imagines both physiological, and psychological mechanisms and the reasons of alcoholic dependence, from here and a root of the incorrect attitude or relation to sick of alcoholic dependence. About abroad - it is complex or difficult to tell or say, did not happen... They too have enough topers, though so "wide" (quantitatively) alcoholizations can be and is not present.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 14:26
That to want from a society when on a TV set the known doctor broadcasts " I I shall strengthen your force will, you can get rid of bad habits ", meaning or keeping in mind coding from an alcoholism (and money takes absolutely much). From that and a trouble that the alcoholism as illness or disease namely as "bad habit" - like vytiranija arms or hand about curtains is not perceived by the majority. Sadly: (

Lyudmila
14.06.2004, 15:45
Alexander, I was in awfully bad mood and consequently all have accused not clearly of what. You, really very competently and precisely, correctly explain to all everything as understand, feel, and doctor Grigoriev could not be responded, because a full failure and not he in it or this is guilty of an addictology. In this part the medicine is very weak and at us and abroad. And I have decided to cure the close person the method. Now you prochtete also solve, that I sumasshedshajano it am far not so. I the normal person. I have already made a cell 3* 3. Now I wish to put it or her in a room, to equip with furniture, I shall put the TV, have specially connected water and the water drain, I shall plant or put it or him there and to hiring of the person which will look after it or him as I work also he will sit until then while its or his organism will be cleared of alcohol (all this purification or ablution will be made by the expert in narcology very normal expert) From drinking-bouts he does not leave practically never, 5 days in a year that he died, I do not want or wish, to him only 29 years With the lawyer consulted, for it me will not plant or put, will sit in a cell 1, 2, 3 can..... Year also will be disaccustomed to drink. And that to me to do or make, if there is no treatment for an alcoholism!!!!!!!!!! Now you will respond me, what is it infringement of human rights. And to drink up to white garjachki and that children of all this saw are not infringement of the rights of children and close people surrounding it or him?

Alexander - Lyudmila
16.06.2004, 04:38
Thanks, certainly, for a compliment, but in the rest... And if children will see sitting in a cell how you consider or count, it will better work on their mentality, than a kind sick of a delirium tremens? In general, cheerful at you semejka it turns out, pochti-that "Addamsov"... If he will manage to deprive in this cell with itself(himself) a life from a hopelessness, you can and plant or put. Generally speaking, at danger of the patient to associates, including, and at a delirium tremens, the certain restriction of freedom can practise; but it is possible or probable only in conditions of a specialized hospital and under observation of experts. I do not know, how much you have paid to the lawyer advised you, but, generally speaking, your act falls under clause or article 127 UK the Russian Federation " illegal imprisonment ", ch. 1.. And at certain "rasklade" and on ch. 2 will pull ("arrangement" to your accomplice - "expert in narcology"). It from the point of view of moral and legal norms or rates. From the point of view of advantage or benefit of such treatment - you fine know all - sooner or later you should let out or release it or him from this cell, or it will be made by other people; then, if he not the final masochist, he or will for ever disappear from your life or will try to revenge you... So, unique advice or council - plant or put itself in this cell would like on a week, give keys to somebody from relatives and ask under any pretext you therefrom to not let out or not release... We shall look or see, whether you change the opinion after that; if is not present, chto-, vidat in your "family" such methods can be indeed admissible; only be not surprised, if, having left this cell, you there will plant or put on as much... You understand one simple thing - it or him there it is possible to hold both year and three also five, but he to drink WILL not be disaccustomed; it is impossible to be disaccustomed to an alcoholism; as it is impossible it will be disaccustomed to a cancer and AIDS; the alcoholism is not treated by long-term violent refusal of alcohol! Really to you such examples are unknown? Really you, having ears, do not hear, having eyes, do not see, WHAT such an alcoholism? If wish to deprive thus some its or his alcohol, it or him it is necessary to hold there all life... You are ready to it or this? And to its or his quite fair revenge?

Xenia-Lyudmila
16.06.2004, 11:02
Ljuda, some questions are possible? And you did not try it or him to not start up simply home in a state of intoxication? Or on the contrary, most with children kuda-that to leave? It is much more lawful, than your idea with a cell. You the truth are not afraid of its or his revenge? It seems to me, for children it is better to not see absolutely, ches to arrange houses such "zoo"... .ja, unfortunately, I have experience of "struggle" against the drinking husband if want - I can share

Trine
19.06.2004, 04:21
" Will sit in a cell 1, 2, 3..... Year ", and then as will leave, yes as napyotsja! You would try to inform up to its or his consciousness necessity to be treated is better! And violently still anybody has cured nobody! Remember, in Soviet time LTP were? Well also what, less drunks became? And business not that treatments are not present, medicinal - is not present treatment. So in fact and the rheumatic disease is incurable, and many other things of illness or disease.

Lyudmila
22.06.2004, 17:19
Alexander, I shall not change "treatment", I shall change only a place. Yes, really, to children it does not need to be seen. I with children shall leave to mother. Expel it or him I can not, he in such status what to throw it or him it is impossible, I never it or this shall make. He will not revenge me, he very quiet on character. In a cell I with it or him shall live too, but to leave on job, to perform all jobs on the house, etc. to you have simply carried, that you have stopped to drink. You struggled the methods, t. e. Your wife struggled. But at me this method does not pass or take place, helps or assists, but is temporary. And clauses or articles... It does not frighten me, I do not make crimes. Under your statements it is clear, that you very much not the silly person, it is comprehensively developed, but the psychologist bad. Why you particularly do not speak, as have recovered, not including the small story about the wife.

Another!
25.06.2004, 21:38
When I do not have opportunity pokurit-an idea one about a cigarette!!! When there was no opportunity vypit-ideas were only about binges! What only " artful plans " were not carried out, and glavnoe-always! Who searches, that will always find, sooner or later! Coding to me has helped or assisted to stop, the enormous difference between the "last" and present or true life now helps or assists! Personally mine mnenie-only the grey substance in a head can cure the person of an alcoholism, and all rest only to help or assist with it or this! My father does not drink already almost 20 years in general, but speaks, that sometimes there is very strong draft, especially to beer and cognac (that liked) About me earlier and to speak there is nothing and for myself I am not assured or confident!!! These are 2 cases of CONSCIOUS refusal (examples mass), and you write about compulsion! Good intentions...............

Alexander - Lyudmila
29.06.2004, 00:52
And what you such "concrete" wish from me to hear? I spoke and spoke it repeatedly. You suspect, what I have any "secret"? There Are no and more times there is no, everything, that has helped or assisted me to recover, I anyhow mentioned in the reports. If you do not listen to me or do not wish to listen - to your business. I to you not the judge; and if you all the same do not listen to me, and what for to me further raspinatsja? I do not apply for a role of the psychologist; though I dare to assure you, that violent deduction of the person in the closed space operates or works extremely negatively on mentality of the person is to you any psychologist and the psychiatrist will tell or say. If you do not agree - please, experiment... Only as nibud when will understand, that from the " a method of treatment " have received the paranoiac and the unfortunate person - recollect me, can will help or assist, though and hardly...