PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello all! To me from which gde-that years 5 6 I drink 31 year practically...

polina
11.06.2004, 03:19
Hello all! To me from which gde-that years 5 6 I drink 31 year practically daily approximately on 100 150. vodki/cognac. And not bad myself I feel. There are sometimes continences for 1 4 days (ostensibly I struggle with alkgolizmom), but as a rule after that I get drunk more strongly, then a hang-over, then I enter into a habitual rhythm. Basically alcohol to me does not stir or prevent, vygljazhu-I live normally: semja-job, well I look or appear. By the way all same concerns to the husband. (at us always a good supper with alcohol, sincere conversations and t. The item) Can I so still longly lived, but I want 2 go the child. Accordingly I wish to throw bad habits. With what to begin? I live in small small town in distant Moscow suburbs, AA here is not present, up to Moscow far. It is More than hour by an electric train after job - it is unreal. To be coded, and then beremennet too probably, it is not so good, though I do not know. Advise what to do or make?

Alexander
12.06.2004, 23:03
CHegoj-I you do not understand that - you speak " alcohol to you does not stir or prevent ", and before it or this " I get drunk more strongly ", "hang-over"? You are defined or determined, whether that, stirs or prevents to you alcohol or not...

katyushka
16.06.2004, 14:59
Brosat nado. Vo pervyh vashi zastolya vidit rebyonok a eto uzhe ustanovka s detstva: semeynoye teplo, prazdnik = alkogol. Potom budet iskat na dne stakana to, chego tam na samom dele net. Dazhe esli ne A. A mozhno byt chlenom soobshestva i po Internetu. U menya tazhe situatsiya, stazh 11 let, bolshe ne piy semya stala krepche, i syn stal lubit bolshe (hotyaby potomu, chto mama vmesto zastolya zanimaetsya s nim). Chto kasaetsya A. A - to eto rabotaet, v samom dele, dazhe po Internetu.

polina-a?N?a?nOO
18.06.2004, 15:57
The hang-over happens, but it infrequently, and not so is awful. If the day off - at all a problem, and in everyday lives - a tablet spazgana, and good. To throw it is necessary. I am ready to it or this. It is ready even to drink never in general but with what to begin? (all your answers I shall read through only on Monday, thanks for all advice or councils)

Alexander-
20.06.2004, 07:21
I actually why instead of advice or council to you new questions has set - therefore how to respond myself fairly to questions - whether stirs or prevents to me alcohol, what he "gives" me and what takes away?, already in many respects has begun successful treatment:). First of all - to not drink absolutely is not "even" is unique alternative to advance of alcoholic dependence. Can familiarize with program AA, it will not damage or injure;hurt. I "do not advertise or promote", as itself I am not member AA, simply, the things told or said there to me on much have opened eyes.

Trine
21.06.2004, 03:40
Well here also begin that do not drink today. The Fact of common knowledge - superfluous happens the first wine-glass. Descend or go on a site internet-groups Vesvalo, a lot of interesting will find: www. vesvalo. narod. ru (to type or collect without blanks)

Grigorev M.I.
24.06.2004, 19:37
If you do not see in yourselves forces to cease to drink without "coding" then the diagnosis practically does not raise the doubts. If all will proceed usual average rates and without correct treatment - years through 10 you strongly degrade... It is necessary to think, can it is necessary be yet get the child, there can be first of all a main thing - to recover?

Hazhilina I.I.
28.06.2004, 13:25
Dear polina! Yes, certainly it is more hour to go up to Moscow by an electric train, far... But voporos, that is better to waste time and follow a way of convalescence. Or to slide downwards on an inclined plane? And who then will take care of that child who already is...
Certainly, all over again it is necessary to change the life, and then to get or start the second kid. Think, duration of a trip up to Moscow, not the reason can to refuse an opportunity of convalescence.
If there are questions, can call to me on t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow or area)
My full data it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name