PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My child often goes on discos, and I would like will certify...

Vitaly
10.06.2004, 15:30
Good afternoon! My child often goes on discos, and I would like to make sure that he does not use ekstazi how it can be made?

Gapka
13.06.2004, 11:42
To plant or put rjadkom and to ask - the child, whether you use narcotics?

Vitaly
15.06.2004, 16:44
Very ridiculously.

Gapka
16.06.2004, 08:43
I am not dared or do not laugh, I suggest you to talk to the child confidentially, instead of to rummage around pockets and to look in pupils.

Grigorev M.I.
20.06.2004, 02:04
Let's solve the problem all over again for what you need to know about the possible or probable fact of the use of narcotics. If to convict, condemn and punish - then OK, direct road to a drugstore for strip-tests and then to force the child after a disco popisat in a jar. At any result of the test or dough with rebenkam I to you guarantee the worsened attitudes or relations, and in case really there are problems with narcotics, your chances to help or assist will fall almost up to zero - you become "enemy" from whom the help will not be accepted. If there is a desire to help or assist the child - about it or this and tried, as it seems to me, to talk to you Gapka...

Mafusail
22.06.2004, 11:39
And my son often goes to school, and what from that?

DOCTOR MOM
24.06.2004, 13:59

Vitaly
25.06.2004, 16:43
Time of conversations was, I at it or him found tablets. He promised to not accept more, but I feel what is it proceeds, though does not influence in any way its or his progress in institute. He is very keen by clubs, discos, open-ejrami and so on - it would be desirable to learn or find out, how much or as far as ekstazi is harmful in general, can be simple it is necessary to close eyes to it? And more a question: through what time interval after reception the test not in a status to define or determine presence of a narcotic in urine?

Grigorev M.I.
27.06.2004, 18:39
The test reliably enough works within day from the moment of reception, sometimes shows and some weeks later. "To close eyes" - not the best decision though it is better, than " vrachebno-investigatory actions ". Except for a wish popvtatsja to find vzaimodoveritelnyj contact to the son, I have nothing you to wish in this case. Probably, it will play the role in the subsequent when the problems caused or called by narcotics will start to appear - if there will be a mutual trust - to the son to itself will address for the help.