PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible kurjashemu and drinking person to fasten with these habits odnovrem...

Alexey
21.06.2004, 22:16
Whether it is possible kurjashemu and drinking person to fasten with these habits simultaneously?

Grigorev M.I.
23.06.2004, 05:20
Unless someone forbids? Yes, certainly. Very much I recommend to get in the first year a habit to chocolates and to not be frightened, if the weight time or temporary phenomenon will increase is, and approximately in a year the weight is normalized.

VitEk
25.06.2004, 01:37
First, as a rule, it is easier "to fasten" with alcohol, and after with smoking as alcohol suppresses strong-willed sphere and to restrain from smoking in an ebrietas more difficultly, than from binge at smoking. Though at me all was very much the other way, that proves once again, that there are "exceptions to the rules", I all over again have stopped to smoke and only in approximately 5 years have decided "to fasten" with alcohol. Certainly, if forces will suffice, it is better to throw at once both that, and another, only will be more healthy.

child
27.06.2004, 12:07
The test