PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Michael Ilich! My husband does not drink a month, desire to leave alcohol se...

Molga
12.06.2004, 01:04
Michael Ilich!
My husband does not drink a month, desire to leave alcohol serious, but.. He now uses coffee in lots or plenties and to smoke became more. Has read through, that chocolate in the first year is well, and at me the husband is more on farinaceous foods is lost in contemplation

Anna
13.06.2004, 10:05
Molga, Michael Ilich the chain smoker. Well and about farinaceous foods and chocolate - look or see at its or his photo, the most good advertising. To anonymous Topers, including.

VitEk
15.06.2004, 23:47
Yes, it is similar to history when bald offers an agent from a baldness:)

Alexander
19.06.2004, 23:25
I in the first after refusal of alcohol have dumped or reset half a year 18 (!) Kg, in spite of the fact that farinaceous foods used (and I use) in lots or plenties - I can cut persuade a long loaf of infections. Sweet, the truth, I do not consume, but I did not like it or him never... Smoking remains at a former level; first time after refusal was reduced iz-for problems with pressure and a stomach, then has left on a former level. Abusing of coffee and strong tea, in opinion of some experts, is really peculiar at refusal alkozavisimogo from alcohol... AS TO me - a situation again tazhe - first time (nearby 3 h months) iz-for exacerbations of problems with pressure and a stomach, I have stopped it or he to use in general... Now I drink once since morning, but a greater or big cup (200). On myself I shall tell or say - even if farinaceous foods and to not eat well; that I think, what it is better, than alcohol; if it helps or assists - why would be not present? Smoking, certainly, harm; but I think, throwing to smoke in the given situation it is not necessary from the point of view of a problem of alcoholic dependence...

Grigorev M.I.
23.06.2004, 01:39
Looking that you name "lots or plenties" of coffee. If it is 100 gramme banks of an instant coffee in day is badly; if it is 5 10 cups of not too strong coffee or 2 3 strong in day is quite normally. At the termination or discontinuance of drink the asthenia lasts sometimes about one year, and coffee allows "to urge on" an organism some. The main thing that it "podstyogivanie" has not caused harm more seryoznogo, than alcohol could cause. As to aspiration to chocolate, or farinaceous foods, or to meat - at all different, and it is necessary to trust tastes to tastes more likely, than to keep those or other diets.

Sergey
26.06.2004, 09:55
I during first time after refusal of alcohol too a lot of sweet and flour ate, even have grown fat decently, probably, thus was compensated, "zaedal" to emotion, not being able with them " - to the adult " to consult. In a year it was stabilized with meal. And here with abusing cigarettes and coffee I continue to work and now. But better coffee and a cigarette, than pjanki.