PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All of kind health! I had a question to the expert in narcology. At once I wish to tell or say...

Sergey
12.06.2004, 08:12
All of kind health! I had a question to the expert in narcology. At once I wish to tell or say, that I never a toper was, and pjanym-that was time dva-three in a life, intoxication easier or simply is not pleasant. It would be desirable to learn or find out how much harmlessly nonalcoholic beer? Simply I like it or him and quite often I drink with vjalenoj a small fish, I drink Baltiku-0.. Tell or Say, whether there is any harm?

Grigorev M.I.
13.06.2004, 10:23
Nonalcoholic beer is not more harmful alcoholic or kvass. Bezalkogolnon beer can represent danger to a sober toper, but not on the biochemical action, and for the psychological reasons.

Sergey
15.06.2004, 13:24
The doctor, whether you chyo loh that? I have specially told or said, what I not a toper, what for there was an answer to give out primenimyj to a toper?! Whether it was impossible what simply to respond, instead of without your this humour, which flat...

Alexander
18.06.2004, 10:04
Sergey, - to mine, the answer of the doctor quite logical and not "funny" - is not more harmful alcoholic or kvass. The additive about danger of nonalcoholic beer to a toper is made to explain, why everyone forbid it or him to topers, despite of quantity or amount of alcohol in itself, comparable to kvass. So quite normal answer, - to mine; I do not understand, that you have become angry? You are afraid of what harm? GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, serdechno-to vascular system? If be not afraid of dependence on alcohol - then the question does not concern to an addictology. And here if be afraid...

Sergey
19.06.2004, 05:23
One more ram... You che to read all be not able? I have clearly told or said, that I am not afraid of an alcoholism and that at all I do not drink, at me there is nothing alcoholism to be! What is blunt then, it is opposite to come into this konfu!

Alexander-Sergey
22.06.2004, 15:05
More cautiously in expressions - anybody you, the odd fellow, in topers not rjadit. You to read are able - if are not afraid of dependence on alcohol - that your question does not concern to an addictology, is clear obsnil? And the answer about that nonalcoholic beer is not more harmful some kvass and alcoholic - nealkogolikam and approaches or suits. And if it is opposite to you to come in konfu - do not come, but also do not offend its or her participants, chudilo guilty.

Alexander-Sergey
23.06.2004, 06:30
Addition: and voobshche-that, in vain I on you have become angry. It would be necessary to regret you.

Alexander-Sergey
25.06.2004, 13:22
And the last - a drink created as beer irrespective of - alcoholic it or not - is a product of the process, named "fermentation" therefore the rich complex biologicheski-active substances is formed, both useful, and harmful. So, for example, in any beer ptomaine, organic bonds of group of alcohols contain, vserazlichnye enzymes, etc. Alongside with it or this in itself contains and the vitamins which have "survived" at fermentation, certainly. Personally in my opinion - for an organism of the person irrespective of, whether he is a toper or is not - drinks of fermentation, t. e. Products of biological disintegration, are more likely harmful, than useful; though in the moderate quantities or amounts oshchutimo to health nealkogolika do not harm; given my opinion is not nauchno-confirmed. I hope, now I have satisfied your curiosity.