PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks friends, for an interesting feedback. In general one week ago it was necessary...

Michael
09.06.2004, 04:01
Thanks friends, for an interesting feedback. In general one week ago it was necessary "to be broken". All has turned out in itself, even in soul or douche there was no resistance. At an occurring with the girl in an intimal situation she has persuaded me or I have given in to drink with her some a few or a little;little bit wine. Then at once it wanted to drink vodochki. Also has drunk very much even moderately in comparison with former doses: gde-that nearby 200 gr. Fault or wine and 150 gr. Vodka. At what even in the morning of that day I of what similar even did not think, a situation of "failure" have created the certain context. The inwardness and sensations after 6 months of "outset" was not clear. Next day it wanted to drink some beer. Has drunk 4 butylochki. Well and last two days drank with friends under the full program stirring or preventing vodka with beer. Thus today has home returned on the autopilot at night (the consciousness was chopped off at restaurant), not remembering as has reached most likely by a taxi. Thanks God, that all has managed normally. Wise unconscious works as chasiki, has taken management on itself and has got my home alive and safe. Such loss of the control when I cannot supervise the actions and comes a full amnesia me terribly frightens. It is very dangerous sign and a signal for me, that with me not that is created by something and occurs or happens. Mind or wit that all fine you understand, but something irrational inside and not giving in what logic starts the certain processes. Has started to repeat standard shablon-a drinking-bout of the day off. Friday and Saturday you drink, on Sunday you are restored, you come to the senses, and on Monday on job and so practically the year round. Are interesting think Vit'ka about perezagruzke during failures. Probably, it is valid during a sober life mistakes or errors collect, begins "klinit" and there is any failure of adjustments or options in system. But I already know one - the SOBER LIFE better NOT LOOKING ON AS it is the best choice from all available. Hardly to live sober in a society of drunkards and topers (you go along the street and you see each first beer with a bottle) when drink literally everything, all your environment, all rest, time prodriving, the communications and dialogue it is fastened on binge - by ours kulturalnoj features. As if or as you become the derelict whom everyone do not understand. Also that is more important, both business ties and contacts to the necessary people too on it or this are fastened. And not that that I shift the responsibility for the status on others, on a situation, this drunk society - a part of our reality in which we were generated is simple and we live also all this diko strains. Recently has called to the friend from former job, and at it or him too with alcohol very serious problems, did not drink pol-year, and then was frightened that will be broken, filed" by a torpedo for a year to not give in to a temptation. But I feel, that it or him klinit and at it or him also as well as at me secondary benefits are not considered. He also is doomed sooner or later to failure. But a course at us one those or other ways and techniques - on gradual convalescence. I already know, that such to be sober.

VitEk
12.06.2004, 10:34
Vot-here, in "perezagruzke" the mentality requires. And why so occurs or happens? Yes we is simple "rashljabyvaemsja". That's it - rashljabyvaemsja-we relax in a sober life! If after a drinking-bout I am similar to the Samurai to whom all at all, nobody's opinions and judgements after some time I rashljabyvajus, lose chustvo dangers, I give in to stereotypes of crowd at which " at everyone in an arm or a hand a bottle of beer ". I start to run in created by whom that ILLUSION, THAT AND SHOULD be. It or this needs to resist every day, each hour, and not that that all time to strain, and to make itself STEADY ONCE AND FOR ALL. Let zheskim, let even severe, obstinate, malicious, any if only to remain sober. To send all far away, but to not surrender on their arrangements! Why so it is categorical? Yes because itself recently zabuhal, also has understood, that else pair failures, and at me it is simple rasplavjatsja brains: (, plus patalogicheskoe intoxication with risk to damage or injure;hurt itself or associates, so OR - OR... At me already the choice is not present. And with what all begins? From LAXITY, loss of concentration and the control. It is impossible for us, the brother, for a minute to forget, WHO we. And we apparently very dependent people. And the psychology is not enough pomagaet as after the first dose all of knowledge of psychology begin where that uletuchivatsja as though they and were not...:) Yes I only for the sake of what to not resemble our "society", to spite of all I shall be sober! As you will look or see at these swelled up, grown thin mugs (the face to name fingers do not turn), it is bad to become. Well and let I shall be exception of a rule! All to spite! And about secondary benefits - here it is necessary to work, work, work longly and persistently... I do not know other way. The status will follow action, it is not necessary to forget about it or this, rather the reverse. And about business contacts is more likely a stereotype, than a real state of affairs, it is as a last resort better to be sober and alive and without business contacts, than to be bent from vodjary with good contacts;) And the main thing - NOT rashljabyvatsja!!! Successes!

VA pupkin
15.06.2004, 17:28
Children or Guys, whether instead of proshche-esperalkoj to prick? Es-but if seriously at sobriety are aimed...

The anonym
18.06.2004, 09:20
One my friend speaks, that if to a toper helps or assists to remain sober bityo a head about a wall it is necessary to create all conditions that it or he had such opportunity - to fight a head about a wall:)

Alexander-Michael
18.06.2004, 22:20
Analyzing all the " kontekstno-dependent " (t. e. Events under influence of the situation "having" to binge;)) Failures, I perishel to a unfavourable conclusion, that all of them have begun much earlier: (-that the morbid status developed and spread for mnogo-many days before the date. Whether I could prevent them? Yet I do not know... Similar, if has noticed at once - can be; when on a table there was a bottle - was late... Very precisely about irrationality of drunk behaviour - I created much that such, the idea on what in a sober status caused in me shudder... Also that the most opposite - the feeling of fault and pavor itself arising subsequently, pushes even to binge.... It is "normal" simtom alcoholic dependence... About what hardly to live sober in a society of drunkards... Can be... On mine, tjazhelu to live to a toper in a society of people (as topers, and are not present), gle traditsionalno the use of alcohol is established or installed... Alone... I know... nealkogoliki you do not understand, operating or working topers drag with themselves in a tomb.. . For me an output or exit from this loneliness one - "to abstract" itself from dependence... Not tsiklitsja on her... Then both surrounding drunkards and obsessional advertising of alcohol start to irritate less and dialogue improves. Certainly, it is impossible to forget, that I have a dependence. Inoga she tries to remind of herself. Then people search the help who where - who at similar and VS in AA, I where I do not go; and simply I start to analyze the status and is more often I come into this forum:)

Modest
19.06.2004, 15:54
It is not necessary to exaggerate value or meaning;importance of " insuperable external circumstances ". Yes, these circumstances promote failure but only when are used as an occasion for binge. I heard tens histories about failures so the analysis siutuatsii shows, that failure has followed non-observance of usual references.

Alex
19.06.2004, 20:14
As all is familiar. Probably it is meaningful "to bring down" the importance of alcohol in system of values, at least for myself I have found it effective.
The importance both positive, and negative.
And as " forbidden desired fetus " and as " smertelno-the dangerous enemy ", in my opinion both these extreme measures do not lead to finding of equilibrium.
The substance which use is very harmful is simple.
Alexander has correctly noticed - " not tsiklitsja " on a problem. To abstract.
And to put an overall objective not leaving or care FROM alcohol, and movement By a happy life.
By the way, Michael, pair citations from NLP-rov occasionally:
" Opportunities of a choice the model of the world which is ucheloveka " should the world, and, and
" Formulate the purpose positively. Move in a direction to the desirable future, instead of away from the undesirable present. It not one and that zhe-movement in a direction to the desirable future automatically will pull out you from restrictions of the present ".
Last - Dzh. Konnors, the first I do not remember:)

To VitEk Pupkin
21.06.2004, 04:25
predopolagaju, that the negative moments from introduction esperali can move or weigh down the positive moments. And soul and the spirit I do not accept it or this. In general, I do not like nyxes;)

VA pupkin-o?OyO
23.06.2004, 05:26
And I was afraid of that. In general if to throw popervosti and without serious desire, IMHO to do much harm it is strong can. But on the other hand, always in fact to be neutralized it is possible, so pressure not so is felt. And I too hate nyxes...

Alexander-
24.06.2004, 00:57
- yes who them likes nyxes... I have gone on a nyxis from an extreme measure as go on dangerous operation; but all taki go, if chances to recover it is more, than danger to be lost without those. Vsyo-, despite of all the negative moments - I do not regret. It now when by me it is passed or is taken place and osoznanno so much, seems to me that to refuse alcohol it is possible easily. And here after end othodnjaka... Yes that I to you tell - know - when the brain does not listen to any reasonable arguments; but only demands " some alcohol to me, alcohol ": (. I already then fine knew, that will be after binge (I already for a long time did not believe that to me will be possible to restrain effort of will; fine knew, that for me waits - a drinking-bout); but all peerly drank - now it is recollected as any insanity... Sejchas-that to us rather to tell or say - to restrain... And then, right after othodnjaka? The Devastation, a pain, sensation of " not on a place "; and only one idea and one desire.. . At the first stages it is possible vsyo-taki and to prick - time is necessary to analyse itself and to make a choice. I do not speak - that prohibitive treatment is well... But, that speak - it allows time to go through sober described "insanity" and then to start to work above itself. In some cases this time can and to not be...

child
25.06.2004, 02:17
Michael, and skoka to you pay for yours ostensibly "treatment" by one nyxis?