PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Michael Ilich? Help or assist to stop to smoke, prompt as, I smoke many years...

Light With.
11.06.2004, 23:26
Michael Ilich? Help or assist to stop to smoke, prompt as, I smoke many years, problems with health began to appear, tried or tasted tabeks, has helped or assisted - did not smoke 5 days, but was broke. That it is possible to try or taste, repeat still tabeks - but 2 months have not passed or have not taken place, as is written to instructions, and something can is still possible. The desire to throw or stop big, but an abstinent syndrome at a cancelling is even more.

The anonym
14.06.2004, 12:12
"... I was or former kurilshchitsa and 7 years soon as do not smoke. Medical products did not help or assist me absolutely, to be coded I did not try or taste. Has ceased to smoke only when problems from smoking at me became more, than satisfactions, to be exact, satisfactions simply does not remain. When there was no money for cigarettes (I then still the student was:-)), I "shot", and as I smoked on 1 2 packs strong in day, on smaller my organism disagreed, smoking druzja-friends tried to bypass me the party or side, t. To. To them has bothered to supply me with tobacco in such quantities or amounts. Has then started to collect stubs from the ground.... One of turning points to refusal of smoking was expression of eyes absolutely extraneous MCH, to which I (young, nice:-), decently dressed young lady) has approached or suited with the request to give a spark to light up lifted with the ground directly at it or him on eyes someone's "chinar". He words to me has not told or said, has allowed to light, but it or him I have for a long time remembered a view... To smoke has ceased in a month.... "

Oleg
17.06.2004, 17:01
It is necessary to try, try and try... To stop to smoke it is possible only when the real desire will not smoke more than desire to light or smoke. It is necessary to generate at itself two feelings - desire to throw or stop and disgust for smoking. And to not despair, failures mean only one - will not reach or achieve still necessary balance between these feelings, but each next 5 days it is one more kirpichek. Once the house will necessarily grow from this kripichikov.
I smoked more than 20 years. I do not smoke about three. It so is remarkable!!! Easier or simply to not think of it or this, to not look at shelfs with cigarettes, to speak the waiter, that the ashtray is not necessary!!! TO NOT DEPEND!!!
All will turn out.
In due time, I visited or attended a site http: // www. nosmoking. ru/there it is a lot of helpful information and a quite good forum, passive participation in which to me helped or assisted.

The anonym
21.06.2004, 13:23
Decently dressed young lady) has approached or suited with the request to give a spark to light up lifted with the ground directly at it or him on eyes someone's "chinar". Usually such from the ground dust do not select.

Grigorev M.I.
21.06.2004, 23:59
Tabeks it is possible to accept repeatedly and not waiting two months. To tabeksu it is possible to recommend plus nikorette for normalization of state of health and restoration of working capacity and attention.

Light With
23.06.2004, 10:35
Thanks all!