PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About that my husband had problems with alcohol and he was coded, I uzn...

Oksana
10.06.2004, 17:27
About that my husband had problems with alcohol and he was coded, I have learned or have found out already being the pregnant woman. Tell or say problems with alcohol at the child are how much probable? At the Husband frequent fits of anger, aggressions. Whether is eto consequence or investigation of refusal of alcohol? Does not drink 3 years.

Grigorev M.I.
11.06.2004, 06:36
According to Dzh. Crane, hereditary predisposition to become a toper (if will try to drink) is passed from the father to the son in 60 90 percent or interests; from the father to the daughter in 8 10 percent or interests. As to fieriness of the husband it more than is characteristic for sober topers, for what do not recover, and only do not drink owing to efforts of will or influence of circumstances.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 11:02
Thanks big for the answer. Tell or say how to save the boy from an alcoholism?

Marukovich.
15.06.2004, 09:06
To save the boy from an alcoholism... I do not know as: - (. The only thing that I can tell or say for certain - reading moralej and too frequent obsessional " to drink - harmfully " for certain will cause or call in it or him desire to try or taste. A choice " to drink or to not drink the wine-glass first in a life " - behind it or him. In occasion of irritability of the husband - I shall subscribe under each word d-ra Grigoriev.

Gapka
16.06.2004, 18:00
I do not know, whether will help or assist to save it from an alcoholism, but the child should know, that it or he has a house, - a safe place; that with any prijatnostjami or troubles it is possible to come home, and houses will help or assist to find the constructive decision, instead of pustoporozhnie morals. Usually teenagers make many nonsenses when rely on opinion of the contempoparies because cannot open to parents in something. That is the output or exit is simple - like the son, but it is reasonable, allowing to fill shishki, resolving or allowing him " to learn hoit independently ", t. e. To bear the responsibility for the acts.

Grigorev M.I.
20.06.2004, 06:01
In addition to told or said Gapkoj. The love and trust in family is an opportunity to help or assist the child if the child will get in a trouble. If the child will get in an alcoholic trouble - well on this case in advance to have agents of the help. For today the most versatile agents of the help at alcoholic problems possesses AA. To parents and tutors of children having hereditary predilection to an alcoholism, it is recommended to visit or attend some times open assemblies AA, and at achievement by children of age of 12 14 years and them to reduce on some assemblies. These measures will not save the child from experiments with alcohol, but these measures will allow the child to have in advance agents for the decision of alcoholic problems, esli/when these problems at it or him will appear.

Sergey
22.06.2004, 12:11
Such happens, when the teetotal toper loses interest to a sober life, does not see sense in such life; when overcome euphoric memoirs on binge; when he, the toper, is not able spravljatsja with the problems (emotional first of all) or does not know, how with them spravljatsja, or does not want; when does not receive support and friendly participation.