PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, I already wrote to you 12 12 : 52 : 41 in occasion of the ...

Veronica
09.06.2004, 08:49
Hello the doctor, I already wrote to you 12 12 : 52 : 41 in occasion of the son who has achieved up to mors. After several days some details, but all the same began to be recollected and in my consciousness there were failures. To my son 32 years, dews without the father, t. To. Its or his father was the uncontrollable fan or amateur to drink, but my son till 24 years preferred to drink more apple juice yet has not met the woman is more senior than itself which except for "to drink" anything was not able any more and did not know. In couple of years he with her has left, but she with it or this did not wish to be reconciled and in every possible way it or him pursued and poila. But he never drank houses and did not dare to come home even simply having drunk and if also such happened or was possible he quietly passed or took place to itself(himself) in a room and did not leave did not come yet to norm or rate. One year ago he married like the decent girl, but the orphan. Its or her mother has washed down, has gone on a spree and in general has disappeared, when to her there were 11 months, its or her father has given parents of mother. As soon as she has appeared in the house so binges at the slightest pretext have begun (friends, holidays), in some months they send away or have left to live to the grandmother and have returned to me 2 months ago when the daughter and since then the son was born drank every day, in day they swore, through two any conversations on the termination or discontinuance of drunkenness fighted also did not help or assist, the son was proud, that he drinks. On January, 1st they have gone or send to take a walk with the child and have returned to 1 one o'clock in the morning and a house concert proceeded till the morning, in the afternoon I have seen at them in a room a bottle of vodka and walking with a dog have come into a drugstore and have asked a medicine for an alcoholism, to me have offered a wide range, but nothing has arranged me, then aptekarsha has told or said, that the puppeteer is necessary to me, but at them it or him was not also instructions too was not, but she very much it or him praised and spoke, that is enough 10 drops in day and all will be perfect. I to her and in such doses have not believed, very much all simply turned out. And when the son upilsja up to mors both there has arrived first aid and wished it or him to take away, and he refused to go with them, and I saw, that the son can die and asked it or him to take away in hospital, on what the doctor has told or said, that he has no right it to make contrary to desire of the patient and will be here up to the extremity or end and here I do not know why I have told or said, that gave or allowed him the puppeteer of 20 drops and here the doctor has quickly begun to fuss, something began to do or make and the son have taken away. Actually I gave nothing to him and did not know, what is it such. Yesterday I have spent on the Internet all the day about was educated on this question, have bypassed all drugstores of city and in Fito-to a drugstore have found in ordinary packing CHeremitsu (puppeteer), but without any instruction to application. Whether there is a sense to try poit the son (and its or his wife) this puppeteer of 2 10 drops in day? Whether can last to force to cease son to drink? He 4 day does not try to drink even beer, and yesterday I have found out, that in it or him hair from below gray-haired, before there was no even a hint.

Grigorev M.I.
10.06.2004, 03:31
I all shall respond more in detail about cheremitsu. This EXTERNAL agent applied for example for treatment of a pediculosis; that it was better postponed in memory specially I shall write raspingly: dazhi vshi from it or him die. In a dose of 10 20 drops cheremichnaja water causes the acute gastritis, accompanied an acute pain in an anticardium and quite often vomiting. "Masters" mix cheremitsu with alcohol in hope, that the toper subsequently will think, that has poisoned with alcohol and will be afraid to drink. Such approach is applied in an addictology, but unlike the homebrew puppeteer and kopytnja much less dangerous preparations besides preparations applied in an addictology are specific to alcohol are used, that is deterioration of state of health arises only in case of reception of these preparations together with alcohol; in itself these preparations are practically harmless.

Tania
11.06.2004, 09:40
Oh, on what only we are ready, if only only the toper has stopped to drink! Even to poison the liked son (the husband in my case): - (. And if it is serious:
1) Medicines in the form of a tablet (a nyxis, a dropper, poultices) from an alcoholism DO NOT EXIST. It is elementary to guess, that if this or it existed, all relatives of topers davnym-for a long time would use it or him. I - so am exact:-).
2) those preparations, which professional experts in narcology use not for, And During treatment, they should use ONLY, and in any way the relatives not exhausted by sufferings whom, I shall repeat, are ready to curtail or turn and eat mountains asphalt from street Pritytskogo if gde-nibud will read through, that asphalt from the street Pritytskogo, eaten by them, will help or assist a toper to fasten. Consequences of a selftreatment can be same unpredictable, as well as behaviour of a toper during an exacerbation of illness or disease - down to mors.
3) And now, Veronica, the most unpleasant and the most important that I wish to tell or say to you, but me kogda-that such "disgusting" words have helped or assisted to survive and adjust attitudes or relations in family:-): the PANCAKE, YES YOU THINK NAKONETS-THAT Of YOURSELVES!!! And THAT ALL: " the SON, nevestki, THEIR PARENTS "... The Alcoholism, unfortunately, a sore infectious, also is at it or him some " virus strains " - adult and even a nursery sozavisimost, that not less sertelno it is dangerous to those who is ill or sick with them. It is treated or at the psychotherapists specializing on zavisimostjah-sozavisimostjah (platno), or in Al-Anone (free of charge). Having devoted the certain portion of attention to yourselves and having understood the feelings and attitudes or relations to associates you native, you can render REALLY REAL help to your son.
From the bottom of the heart I wish all of you convalescence!

Veronica
14.06.2004, 10:17
I all think of the past and I try to understand as we send in addition or have reached till such life. The Most part in the developed situation all taki was brought by the wife of the son. She works as the doctor's assistant on fast and each time after watch she brought home "saved" agents. About which application I at all do not suspect the house of full medicines, it is possible to open a chemist's booth, I throw out a part, the some people I hide far away from eyes. She brought also blisters or blebs (approximately 200) alcohol which all over again collected, and then began to disappear. I know nothing as was, when they lived at the grandmother, and 2 months ago I have received present or true syna-a toper and vodka in the house every day, t. To. Alcohol became not so accessible. And you speak, that it is necessary to be treated in hospital. After the happened son have delivered in hospital in narcological unit where it or him have not taken also nothing have helped or assisted t. To. The called doctor has told or said, that I have arrived and we shall agree, though the doctor fast has asked to help or assist and has told or said, what is it the husband of the employee fast. Actually treatment in this unit is considered free-of-charge due to any fund. I would pay to them then and would be grateful, t. To. There are no forces to persuade the son voluntary to be treated. Then when the son returned home, the doctor fast has advised him to drink since morning a bottle of beer or dzhin-some tonic, and here vodka to drink since morning has not advised. As it is possible such to speak the person whom pair hours have pulled out from that light back! And to potter with my son of steel only because its or his wife works too at this fast station, (now she in a maternity leave) and so easy would allow to die and conscience would not excruciate.

The anonym
14.06.2004, 15:11
My husband too have not taken in narcological clinic, and in psychiatric only (by its or his words) " nerves on a place have put ". That is have deduced or removed from a premortal status, and - good-bye. He was coded some times without results. Only here that is interesting - the wife in the decree, your son drinks drinking-bouts - on what, forgive or excuse, agents? To him not 12 years that all time to do or make all for it or him - the wife it or him accustomed to drinking violently? Connected or bound, in a pharynx vodka (that is alcohol poured?). As well as in illness or disease, and in treatment the main thing - independence, that is own desire!

Tania
16.06.2004, 02:07
Veronica, I understand your feelings. Around of my husband too always there was a sea of kind friends, which drank or saw without problems, poured to him, then he poured it or him, then again they to him... Probably, vse-taki nobody forced it or him. To think of the past already late. About the future - for the present early. For the beginning I recommend you to find Vernon Johnson's book " How to force the narcomaniac or toper to be treated " and SLOWLY, it is close or attentive its or her prohonour. Very much I hope, that that there is written to you will help or assist to understand illness or disease better.

Veronica
18.06.2004, 12:47
In that continually, that in the beginning drank gratuitous alcohol which the wife herself voluntary brought from job and when the wife has gone to the decree alcohol has terminated, there was a need or requirement for vodka, have spent on drink or saw through all children's money and send or have come to live to me in hope, that I kak-nibud shall support them, began to go on a visit (together with the monthly child) where drink nemerjano. If one year ago the son liked simply to drink and that it is better, now drinks, that is stronger. I think what to treat them it is necessary together. The wife of the son I did not see drunk, but she all time any stone, indifferent, braked and severe. Its or her grandmother explains to that she at job has seen enough of dead men, and I think, what is it alcohol on it or her so operates or works. The son while drinks milk and yogurt, the wife with the child write out tomorrow.

Cranberry
22.06.2004, 09:30
Veronica, yes at what here its or his wife!!? The neighbour, the colleague, the girlfriend, the friend, the wife..... Remember, a saying, what the pig will find a mud? Excuse for such comparisons.
Problem in itself! Systemic crisis of mentality, morals and physiology, so to say.
And told or said below I completely join all. Keep.