PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband a toper, its or his father and my father a toper, its or his brother a toper, it or him d...

natasha
07.06.2004, 07:24
My husband a toper, its or his father and my father a toper, its or his brother a toper, its or his uncle and cousins too topers. At us the child, to the boy 2 years. That to me to do or make. How to save it or him from an alcoholism?

Gennady
07.06.2004, 21:16
To not give birth or not travail... But already late...

Gennady
08.06.2004, 23:08
And if it is serious, since the childhood inspire him aversion of alcohol, under any pretext and never pour to him drops! Try to explain to him its or his biochemistry, it is natural, when podrastet. Zadachka, certainly, very much and very not trivial, but quite razreshimaja. Forces to you, courage and success!

olga
09.06.2004, 11:08
Very much in many respects ourselves we set an example to our children. If we at their presence shall drink for nothing (as it seems to the some innocent beer, pair glasses of wine) they will accept it as natural zhiznenyj process. And growing will act as. But as is known not at all this it turns out within the limits of norm or rate. Since the childhood it is necessary to limit my opinion of children from these shows.

Alexander
10.06.2004, 18:30
The child is not born a toper. There is a genetic predilection to an alcoholism but if the child (and then the teenager and the young man) will not use alcohol, she in any way will not show herself. In the rest - yes, advice or councils correct. Vpervuju turn, create to him a healthy atmosphere for education and tell about an alcoholism the truth. " Do not drink, because it bjaka " - does not operate or work; know - how much to the child it do not speak, he all the same bjaku in a mouth will pull this:). And here to explain, that such an alcoholism actually, than he is dangerous is in your forces. However, frequently it is not necessary and to explain - when he will see what to be created with its or his relatives in a drinking-bout - will remember, most likely. In this sense - for the child - "cultural" drink - when the child videt kak-positive displays of alcohol also does not see the most dangerous show negative. So, as I speak: " If you wish to change the world - begin with yourself! ". Success!

Grigorev M.I.
12.06.2004, 10:09
Now probably early to speak about prophylaxis of alcoholic illness or disease - medicines here are not effective, and about education of the attitude or relation to alcohol it will be necessary to attend, when to the child will be years 10 12. Then to him will be more than it is desirable to resemble groups Ala-of oozes.

Dima
15.06.2004, 05:57
Mama-mija! Natasha, and you the woman or a bottle? To live with drunks, to give birth or travail from drunks. Izvrashchenka.

Alexander - Dime
17.06.2004, 16:38
Listen, and you did not guess, what topers - too people? What the most part of topers never rolled under fences, save the certain social activity, frequently, save an intellectual level (up to 3 her stages, anyway)? Imagine, not only the vagabond " the uncle VA " from a city dump can apply for a rank of a toper; but very much many have already deserved to themselves this rank in spite of the fact that frequently even close people about it or this do not guess or do not wish to believe in it... So, for the information or inquiry...

The anonym
19.06.2004, 19:35
Topers - not people!
Where you so much topers have found also what sense with them to live?

child
22.06.2004, 02:28
From sumy and from prison do not promise, the anonym!