PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The spouse has stopped to drink, though saws, I would tell or say not much, in the evenings to pair or steam beer...

lena
02.06.2004, 22:29
The spouse has stopped to drink, though saws, I would tell or say not much, in the evenings to pair or steam beer well and on a visit accordingly as everything, simply it or he was tortured with a stomach. NOT pyot 2 weeks, became irritable, speaks, that such sensation that now from mind or wit will descend or go if will not drink, but suffers or bears as knows, that if that will drink then week will die, even from not the big dose of alcohol. That he pleasure by a life has lost such sensation. Has bought or purchased to itself what that the African teas, type toning up or tonic, but they do not help or assist, drinks vegetative restful, but too to sense a little. What to him now to do or make? Every day does or makes charging or charge, on a guitar brynchit, but that that all the same does not suffice him. Still on a visit to itself does not wish to go, speaks, that in everyone first there drink, and in the second at it or him the head to be turned in other situation.

Katerina
05.06.2004, 01:48
Lena, possibly, at it or him toksichsy a pancreatitis that meets very much often. The course of famotidine or omeprazola will help or assist.

LENA
08.06.2004, 17:41
Katya, but he handed over analyses of a blood and US did or made with pancreatic all by way of.

Katerina
11.06.2004, 15:13
Uzi is the auxiliary method only confirming prdepolozhenie the doctor, absence of changes on US does not mean absence of illness or disease. The blood, as a rule, shows rising an alkaline phosphatase, an amylase. And in urine - rising of a diastase. But, besides changes in a blood can not be, and it not a rarity then the diagnosis is put on a clinical picture. Simply, being the gastroenterologist, I collided or faced with similar much, anyway is or not a pancreatitis, it is possible to tell or say on presence of effect from treatment. Try or taste, it is better, than is excruciated!

Marukovich.
11.06.2004, 18:31
To live a high-grade life without alcohol, easier or simply "to not drink" - a little. That this mortal melancholy did not gnaw, spiritual body height is necessary for the person. There are many variants: AA, a course of a psychotherapy (ONLY at the expert working with dependent), the rehabilitational center... If he has simply stopped to use, and " the soul asks ", to him up to such degree becomes soon intolerable, that he or will return to vozlijanijam, or "peresjadet" on something or something else, maybe, even more destructive, than alcohol: - (.

Trine
13.06.2004, 16:17
And I shall insert the five-copeck coin, mona? If is not present series of the psychotherapist to which can be trusted, try even the book to esteem. I much that palmed off on the spouse - both Levi, and ej-eevskuju the literature, and other authors... First he very skeptically to it or this concerned, and now - he remembers these books better me, though I (especially Levi) re-read them some years successively!

Katerina - Trine
16.06.2004, 11:23
Not mona, and nuna. Tell or say, please, and what for book Levi how polnostju is called, she in usual shops is on sale? And where to take hey - ejevskuju the literature? The husband will not go to doctors, and in AA too and never we there addressed (at it or him predstavleie about AA on films where everyone vstet, and I speak " a toper ", and then all amicably decide to not drink and cry on shoulder). I wish to palm off here to esteem that it was not broke.

Trine
18.06.2004, 16:20
Greetings, Katerina! Books Levi a little, I ochen-very much for a long time, during Soviet times bought in " the Society of bibliophiles " - " Art to be itself ", " Art to be another ", that he and more is a lot of has written. Are on sale at us in usual shops, in sections " Popular psychology ". It does not mean, that they - panacea, simply to us helps or assists. You can come on a site of Century Levi http: // www. levi. ru, there and dispatch is, and it is a lot of that interesting. And in ej-hey there are no no trouble, usual people.. No, unusual, everyone - the greatest value. You only ponder - practically each of them could make a start from a bottom or fundus where were only a mud, horror, a pain, and to begin to live a high-grade life, to restore that has been lost and to get new - irrespective of age; to be pleased lives, not changing the consciousness with chemical preparations. You could and to descend or go without the husband on open assembly AA. Well, and in general - a drop a stone tochit.

Katerina
20.06.2004, 14:35
Trine, thanks!