PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor. My Husband - alk., 6 years does not use, because...

Nat
17.06.2004, 17:28
Zdrastvujte, the doctor.
My Husband - alk., 6 years does not use, because it or him mamanja and I feed "Esperalju" (without it or him it is conducted, estessno.) But recently it became difficult. Recommend pozhalsta any liquid sr-in, is in fact such probably? Thanks.
And be treated he cannot, it do not agree, that alk. Here so.

Alexander
18.06.2004, 08:05
Voobshche-that, treatment without its or his desire of advantage or benefit WILL not bring - neither to its or his health, nor you. If without it or him it is conducted, he in fact drinks, not knowing, that you there to him poured; and Esperal in a combination to alcohol will be perhaps worse than alcohol without esperali (from the point of view of biochemistry, anyway). And to you will not bring because what there can be a trust and love in family where one of members pours something to another - here already a thriller to remove or take out it is possible. Try to convince nevertheless it or him and if at you the present or true amicable family, something can turn out. Though I, certainly, understand, that my advice or council not always probably to realize... Well and liquid agents though take away, come into any the Internet (or ne-the Internet) a drugstore, only besides to be more cautious it is necessary with the use of agents without the knowledge of the patient - if, certainly, a life and mental health of the husband to you still though are a little dear or expensive.

Trine
18.06.2004, 10:15
What for to save family in which the poison is "naturally poured?

VitEk
19.06.2004, 19:06
And sleep at night easy? Nightmares do not excruciate?

Grigorev M.I.
20.06.2004, 09:16
I shall not moralize. Preparation Kolme - liquid. Closely or attentively read through the instruction, at this preparation it is a lot of differences from Esparali.