PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I have practically full disgust and hatred for alcohol and tabach...

Maxim
10.06.2004, 12:09
The doctor, I have practically full disgust and hatred for alcohol and a tobacco smoke, even its or his smell, including all smoking people. For me alcohol it as well as bitter, tasteless meal, Especially a smell of vodka which not simply associates with a smell of "nyxis" (in the childhood terribly was afraid of nyxes which disinfected alcohol), but also makes a sick. .v visitors, on celebratory feasts, for respect I try to drink, that is the present or true excruciating. Two times in a life, till 1 week, with a break in 5 6 years, tried to smoke, and it is the Last time extremely long toshnilo, even hardly consciousness has not lost. Now if someone series smokes, I test the same vile chustvo, a nausea and it is difficult to breathe. The problem is added by that the liked person smokes up to 2 5 cigarettes in day, and to throw refuses. Each time when I represent it or him with a cigarette, I represent a bloody needle sticking heroin to a vein, k to me becomes terrible - practically a panic, as though I realize that its or his life completely is dependent from etih cigarettes. Tell or say, whether there can be at me a congenital hostility to alcohol and smoking? Thanks

Grigorev M.I.
12.06.2004, 07:20
Congenital hostility to alkrgolju and to tobacco does not happen.

pavel - to Maxim
13.06.2004, 10:31
Your history is too fantastic.

pavel - to Michael Ilichu
16.06.2004, 19:42
Dock, I certainly understand, that you a strict analyst, however, - to mine, it is not necessary to be such categorical.

Grigorev M.I.
17.06.2004, 09:33
Excuse for brevity of the first answer, responded from a mobile phone that has no to long texts. Paul, you confuse trezvenichestvo, as a way of life, to job of the doctor. The nondrinker tries to not miss any opportunity to agitate ideas of sobriety, therefore such questions are most interesting to him. For the doctor the first question which is necessary for solving is a question, whether requires addressed in treatment, or calm. The given case is just those. For nemedika permissibly to think, that the phenomena of an intolerance exist as though in itself. The physician should remember, that any intolerance of that and other chemical substance is actually this or that illness or disease. For example, patients fenilketonuriej.
From maternal milk they if do not die in infancy grow the imbeciles, not capable to master human speech. Any milk is much more dangerous some alcohol to these people...

Intolerance of any substance in those doses to which the same substance is transferred or carried by other people are an attribute of this or that hereditary anomaly, more often absence of this or that vital enzyme. In an example with fenilketonuriej there is no the enzyme splitting amino acid fenilalanin, as a result fenilalanin starts to be split lizosomalnymi by enzymes with education fenilketonov - nejrotoksicheskogo a poison or venom.

I doubt, that Maxim the developed or unwrapped biochemical answer interested. Maxim has asked a question, whether he is sick, differing from contempoparies ostensibly of an intolerance of alcohol.
The hereditary intolerance of alcohol is a congenital failure of enzyme aldoksidazy, as is a biochemical basis hereditary predisposition to development of alcoholic predilection. But one of the basic signs of this pathology - progressing fast increase of an inclination to alcohol and augmentation of tolerance.
Thus, Maxim does not have attributes of a hereditary disease - hereditary predisposition to an alcoholism.
And " a congenital intolerance " the medical science does not know another. And at Maxim most likely a variant of norm or rate - such warehouse of character at which even the minimal intoxication is perceived as unpleasant. In other words, the risk to become dependent on alcohol or tobacco below average - it or this can be envied only, is an attribute of good health.

pavel
20.06.2004, 05:04
Questions how to be spoken, any more I have no. Have convinced.