PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Doctor Grigoriev! Not the first person repeats to me, that the husband consumes plank beds...

Miza
11.06.2004, 18:20
Uv. Doctor Grigoriev! Not the first person repeats to me, that the husband consumes narcotics. We live in Central Asia. Itself not time saw and "caught" as he smoked "jamb" (a hemp?). Did not give to it or this value or meaning;importance, thought, it is simple for a raising of mood. Then it was incured. Aggression terrible, sharp differences of mood, a constant rhinitis, thirst, desire to sleep, etc. I did not connect or bind all it with smoking a narcotic. Thought, sometimes plays about or for a long time has thrown. Has more recently come smoked, eyes red, a jamb pryot on all apartment (I very well know this smell, in a youth has once tried or tasted and my brother used). Then began to be interested, what attributes of narcomaniacs, began sopostovljat-to converge all. Tell or say, whether strong it is a narcotic in what he can result or bring and whether there can iz-be for it or this a strong aggression on the wife. At us the small child, in family dissonance, it is eternal kuda-that hurries, leaves in the evenings, comes late..

Grigorev M.I.
12.06.2004, 23:01
Aggression most likely soon will pass or take place. For using a hemp are inherent shizofrenopodobnye frustration of the person, and after the short period of augmentation zhiznenoj activity they become flaccid, apathetic, indifferent to an external world.

Miza
16.06.2004, 17:48
Toest, to my set forth above attributes it is possible to tell or say precisely, what he till now consumes "jamb"?

Grigorev M.I.
17.06.2004, 04:53
I shall not undertake to estimate or appreciate, especially in absentia, uses now or not. I wrote only that aggression is quite possible or probable on I-II stages kanabisnoj narcomanias, but practically always smooths out at III stage. However it is not necessary to forget, that except for the use of narcotics in a life of your husband occur or happen set of the events, capable to affect or influence its or his character, and I in absentia anything about these events do not know.

Hazhilina I.I.
19.06.2004, 21:49
Zachono it is impossible to diagnose. Address to the expert in narcology internally.