PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Whether today we had an alarm there has begun our son (16 years) at...

Vladimir
10.06.2004, 23:55
Good afternoon! Whether today we had an alarm there has begun our son (16 years) to use narcotics. Too its or his behaviour after homing from school was unusual. The kind morbid, lays, does not rise since has come home, temperature N, on what does not complain. The wife speaks, that kakbud-that heard any zapashok from it or him. I saw its or his drunk - is not that case.
Heard, that is strip-tests for definition of the use of narcotics. Who can will prompt where it is possible to get them? Or any correct external attributes?..

Grigorev M.I.
13.06.2004, 20:29
Strip-tests are on sale practically in any drugstore. Is tired to repeat, that there is nothing better confidential attitudes or relations, and strip-tests it is possible only to force "to become isolated".

Alexander
17.06.2004, 11:51
The morbid kind can be both from afflictions and of banal diarrhoea. I not the expert, but I would pay attention to very unusual statements, unmotivated sharp changes of mood, is constant mydriatic pupils. And in general, as to you have correctly noticed - it is necessary to talk simply. Only not " only try or taste at me! " And not " I to you dur from a head shall beat out this! ", and easier or simply to ask to share problems, to concern with comprehension.

Hazhilina I.I.
18.06.2004, 21:01
Dear Vladimir! In the given situation it is important to replace accent or stress from a position as " to deduce or remove the son on chituju water ", on a position " how to try to help or assist him ". It is obvious, that something occurs or happens to it or him last time. Probably, he puts experiments, sense and poslledstvy which itself badly understands. Try, to come into with it or him contact, try to understand its or his problems. Well and if it will not turn out, can call to me and address for internal consultation. I work not only with adult people, but also with teenagers. Has written 2 books on this subject.
Mine t. 8 916 (if live in Moscow or area). My full data, it is possible to esteem, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name