PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband was coded in the autumn for two years... All was anything, but here began to drink...

M
09.06.2004, 00:08
The husband was coded in the autumn for two years... All was anything, but here began to drink again... And was hopes so much, what in such cases to do or make? To advise to try to be coded in other place? The house, the daughter, I shall not sustain still such nightmare that was earlier... What will advise?

VA pupkin
10.06.2004, 19:33
Read archives of conference. There all is.

Trine
11.06.2004, 12:33
Dear! Let your husband himself solves, that to him to do or make. Borrow or occupy in itself, the soul and a body! Education of the child, at last! On experience of own family I can tell or say - usually start to drink again when do not wish to understand the powerlessness before illness or disease as the name "alcoholism", do not believe, that I can not drink " as all ". And relatives help or assist besides to support or maintain illusions. I recommend you to address in community for relatives and friends to topers, it is called Al-Anon. It is possible to find a lot of literature In the Internet on this question, but it cannot replace real assemblies.

Alex
15.06.2004, 04:05
To be coded or in other place, or other method (if most will not stop). And - it is obligatory to him job with the psychologist, or the psychotherapist is necessary. Simply "code" - is not enough, without job with the reasons of an alcoholization to not manage.
After job on elimination emotional (or mirovozrencheskih) problems leaving or care from "prohibitive" techniques is quite possible or probable also. Even it is desirable:)

M
18.06.2004, 05:41
Thanks all