PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to ask advice or council what to do or make.... Since morning 100 gr. Vodka of 2 light beers...

Andrey
09.06.2004, 01:54
I wish to ask advice or council what to do or make.... Since morning 100 gr. Vodka of 2 light beers, in the afternoon in troubles at job of 300 pepper brandies, in the evening after job can be up to 0.5 konka or 0.5 vodkas.... And so almost every day, to meal already otvrashchneie, toko that that of type hot-a mastiff or canned food, there was kashel which I predpologaju occurs or happens iz-for constant desires blevat... To throw nemogu... Constant depression... Lays down in clinic??? I shall lose job that it is possible hotjaby to make at the beginning most...

VitEk
10.06.2004, 19:26
And how for a long time this all proceeds? The matter is that at such doses and if it lasts long enough time (1 2 weeks) it is possible on an output or exit from a drinking-bout to catch " white garjachku " or other, less dangerous frustration (hallucinations, insomnia, etc.) . So it is possible or probable without the help to not manage, and to lay down in clinic not necessarily, it is possible to call a doctor on the house which will help or assist to leave this status. Though I consider or examine;survey it as " an extreme case ", promoting development of feeling of "impunity" for the wrong behaviour. If health and will suffice patience, it is better most to try to overcome "othodnjak". To be reserved mineralkoj, a brine, vitamins, valerjankoj, juices and to endure pair the most serious days (at me was where those 3 5 days) when it is especially serious, the most serious is insomnia if it will be possible to fall asleep and sleep, will be very well further. Drink more liquids as the organism most likely is strongly dehydrated even if it would not be desirable (3 5 litres day). vavavavavavavavava

Grigorev M.I.
14.06.2004, 19:16
Thanks, VitEk, all is exact.

Andrey
15.06.2004, 23:41
If 2 weeks... It already at least year...
And the most important would not be desirable to stop to go where that think " and how beer?, and as sometimes sotochku with friends and how to work in a sober kind " and all in a vicious circle...

Gennady
17.06.2004, 11:27
Means, has come it is time to make a decision. It that you should make.