PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte! My husband for last week was drank up up to a delirium tremens, has got in...

The anonym
29.05.2004, 18:11
Zdravstujte!
My husband for last week was drank up up to a delirium tremens, has got in psychiatric clinic. Has lost job, the business, the machine or car. But the most important he has lost friends. In drunk I go has told about them mucks. Nikoto does not wish to communicate with it or him now. The husband speaks " I I remember nothing ". At me a question. If somebody got in such situation. As it or her to leave. How to return friends. Or it is already impossible.

Alexander
31.05.2004, 07:35
Yes, many got... The present or true friends should understand, that he is sick and to support or maintain it or him in convalescence; if he certainly wishes to recover. Apparently, the present or true friends at it or him was not - there were friends while he was the businessman and as became the patient psihushki - have evaporated. Familiar and sad history. You SUPPORT or MAINTAIN it or him first of all; to him it is now serious.

Michael
02.06.2004, 17:26
Alexander, tell or say and what normal people will communicate with the sick person and the patient from psihushki? At them actually it is perfect or absolute other logic, but it does not mean, that they bad friends. Whom we you were the businessman or the toper needs to remain first of all the person and then you will understand. And if you will speak mucks, to quarrel, swear, etc. that will naturally destroy any attitudes or relations. Because to normal people such "friend" it is hardly necessary. Personally I need a harmonious and healthy environment. And all taki try to distinguish the friend who drinks from the drinking companion. If to consider or count all as drinking companions (and drink that practically all) friends practically does not remain. And "friendship" in itself concept relative. Many incorrectly understand it or her and build unreal expectations concerning other people.

Alexander
04.06.2004, 05:47
Can and so; I any more do not know - at me a stage " have got all ". By the way, as though did not abuse the coding - and without it or her I could and be broken in such status in spite of the fact that much I know, but ALL has got me: (... Yesterday njuhnul a smell of alcohol (mother again drank) - then the pavor has gone - deeply me it or him vzhivili vidat...

Gapka
05.06.2004, 12:27
Knowingly vidat, there is a saying " friends are learnt in a trouble ". Mucks mucks and to understand, where " vodka ", and where - actually the person as which friend you are called speaks. It is a high time to reflect, whether those people named friends.

Modest
06.06.2004, 00:22
The most simple way to restore the torn down attitudes or relations - to be sorry, confidential conversation. But to sober, drunk words - a penny the price.

Gennady
08.06.2004, 16:02
All is formed, friends will return or will be shown new... But only under one condition - to not drink!

Michael
11.06.2004, 08:25
Gapka, not " vodka speaks it, it is "another" speaks, the certain part of the person which starts to dominate over influence of vodka. And so it is the same person. And in one chaste persons he can be " the enemy "and" the friend " another. Happens difficultly to understand. But the most important in this case to trust sovemu unconscious, to receive a signal from within, whom this person javjaletsja for you.

Gapka
13.06.2004, 00:13
Probably, alcohol simply liberates " cultural stratifications ", more correctly, "uncivilized";-), differently why - one at "belochke" small fishes floating in air mereshchjatsja, and another - draw?

Anna
13.06.2004, 09:22
Alexander, and from July, 26th 2004 11 : 03 : 28 in general on competition of marketing advertising to send postings is necessary....

Olga
14.06.2004, 00:39
I agree with Gennady's answer. First of all now it is necessary to solve a problem of alcohol, health physical and spiritual. Only THIS problem should disturb you now. As spoke Seneka: " Most strongly self-controlled. " And how it is possible to own job, business, machine or car, attention druzej if the person with itself cannot consult? I wish patience, health and composure to you and your husband, other all will be adjusted in due course.

Alexander
17.06.2004, 02:48
Well why so a lot of blunt? What, advertising, Anna? You chiitali archives of this forum? Then you should know, who I such:) and than I am engaged, and that I have no attitude or relation to the doctors who are carrying out coding; and zombirovat I am going to nobody. I here am flied or treated.