PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I suggest to register in -10 (the international classification of illnesses or diseases 1...

Grigorev M.I.
10.06.2004, 03:06
I suggest to register in -10 (the international classification of illnesses or diseases of 10-th revision) new illness or disease: fluderastiju. The basic sign - zavalivanie thematic forums and echo conferences fludom (the texts mismatching a subject of a forum). An indirect sign - repeated duplication of the same reports. The second indirect sign - frequent references or manipulations by name in subjects of reports. The pathogenetic mechanism - peacockery, aspiration to broadcast on public, and thus removal on a general review of the texts intended for personal correspondence. The etiology - is unknown, is frequent fluderastija develops as complication of other diseases. The special form of the complicated current - geographical fluderastija; displaced persons suffer to her, most hardly are ill or sick moved in Austria. The special form fluderastii - ekstaticheskaja, is accompanied by especially long reflections about the God and meaning of the life, almost always texts contain other-wordly quantity or amount of spelling errors. At young age can develop disputnaja fluderastija - uncontrollable aspiration to debate on a subject that has appeared earlier, the chicken or an egg; sometimes this form of illness or disease quite adult people suffer also. One more form of illness or disease - reactive fluderastija, arises after perusal of postings of others sick of this illness or disease, is characterized by a writing or spelling of postings there where it is required moderirovanie. Treatment is not known. The forecast adverse: fluderasty live longly and unfortunately.

pavel
10.06.2004, 13:36
Strongly dock... And strip-tests for it or her are?

The anonym
12.06.2004, 01:38
c

Malines
13.06.2004, 11:31
Grigoriev, is time to you on treatment)

PETJA
16.06.2004, 04:56
And L D E ZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZH! I welcome YOU ALKOFLUDERASTY.

Alexander
16.06.2004, 07:07
;)) Rather, so to say... The Version of a hysteria, probably:)