PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: Up to this case I tried or tasted Ketaminum only 2 times and t...

social
09.06.2004, 08:23
At me such problem:
Up to this case I tried or tasted Ketaminum only 2 times and such consequences were not.
Several days ago I used 1 ampoule (2, 5 %) - is peroral, smoked a cigarette vymochenuju in Ketaminum and have used ampoules 5 for that put intramusculary.
Has passed or Has taken place 3 days as I do not use narcotics. I feel not clearly, the temperature keeps within the limits of from 36.2 up to 36.4,
When my normal temperature = 36.6. Appetite good, in a toilet I go without problems. During all these days me shakes, I can not concentrate, I stipulate often, the skin is a little tolerant, the head, tongue sometimes starts to hurt or be ill;be sick whether grows dumb, whether swells. The coordination of movement is slightly broken or disturbed. Prompt what is it can be? Can the technics or technical equipment of introduction of a solution intramusculary is broken or disturbed? Or the infection what has got? What to do or make? Or it is simple "othodnjak" from such quantity or amount? What it is necessary to hand over analyses and on what? Thankful in advance...

Grigorev M.I.
09.06.2004, 13:57
Speaking your words, it and the truth "othodnjak" such - owing to an overdosage of a narcotic there were phenomena polinejropatii. It is the first "zvonochek" on a way to an invalid's armchair (if will carry) or a dyspnea from a paralysis of respiratory muscles. Your right to choose, go on this way further or to recover; but on " safe application " narcotics I shall not give advice or councils.

social
11.06.2004, 03:22
Thanks that have responded.
But advice or council on the safe use that is made it is made is not necessary to me... I only ask advice or council how to leave from this status, and to use narcotics to me just it would not be desirable any more.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 10:20
I choose to recover! What preparation can be bought or purchased in a drugstore for treatment from these consequences or it is necessary to go to hospital?
Help or Assist, I cannot so to live.

social
13.06.2004, 12:31
Grigoriev of M.,
So you not pomozhite, or to you it is simply difficult to respond me or you do not have necessary knowledge?
I cannot address in hospital on series of the serious reasons. Therefore I search pomosh here!

Grigorev M.I.
14.06.2004, 05:28
If want that I have helped or assisted you, call, phone ea to page under my photo.