PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. pozhaljsta help or assist!!!!!!!!! 11 At ioego the husband the aunt...

Olja
08.06.2004, 19:11
Hello, the doctor. pozhaljsta help or assist!!!!!!!!! 11
At ioego the husband tetja-drinks. As it is not awful, but it so. 7 years ago unee the husband has died and she has remained one with two sons. Starshiy still anything - works and lives separately, and younger (to him) excuse in general on all to spit 20 years, at it or him the life and up to mother he does not have business or affairs. After mors of the husband tetushka pristrastilas to a bottle, 1 year drank then like peprestala though on days off on nemnogu too drank, and now it or her have reduced from job and at it or her failure., Drinks every day. Talked more than once, convinced, but alas. Speaks that nobody is necessary and t d. I stalkmvajus with such for the first time, and here at the husband mum too from same have died (we then did not live yet together) And the aunt its or her native sister. And I know, that except for me nobody will help or assist her, and here what to do or make do not know. I can not indifferently look as she of in a tomb exhausts. I BEG YOU HELP or ASSIST. Or prompt where it is possible to address. To you I shall be immensely grateful. Yours faithfully Olga

The anonym
10.06.2004, 20:30
Olga, you are mistaken. The aunt will be not not helped or assisted by anybody, except for the God and the aunt.

Alexander
11.06.2004, 23:21
To the anonym: let's sign reports (it is possible an assumed name), and, maybe, it is not necessary so at once to deprive with people of hope?
To Olga: as it is regrettable, basically the Anonym of the rights. Not in your forces to stop illness or disease of the aunt. But you, if really experience for this person - study or investigate a problem of alcoholic dependence; understand, AS it is possible to get rid of it or her. Your aunt should want it or this. To some extent you can promote it or this if will supply as required with its or her truthful information on alcoholic dependence; but if from its or her party or side of desire from dependence will not get rid - you here are absolutely powerless, and can not blame yourself. Without desire of the patient any methods of treatment are noneffective.

Grigorev M.I.
14.06.2004, 04:11
Violently to treat it will not turn out - not tolklo because laws but also because the medicine can help or assist only to the one who will accept the help are those.