PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Some times tried to stop to smoke (the experience of the smoker almost 40 years). Everyone...

Vladimir
10.06.2004, 20:33
Some times tried to stop to smoke (the experience of the smoker almost 40 years). Every time there were problems with insomnia, sharply jumped a BP (up to 200/140 - I the hypertensive patient, as forces to stop to smoke), there were depressive syndromes. These are natural situations or only I suffer from all it or this? Process of adaptation to refusal of tobacco and what measures How much can last is possible to undertake in my case for simplification of this period? Now once again in refusal of tobacco (1 month) and all repeats as always. Help or assist, if it is possible or probable.

George
11.06.2004, 09:55
If will not remove as the latent advertising. Knew one to which has not helped or assisted, did not ask why. Tabeks. On my sensations (threw 2 times with it or him and without it or him - throws for 3 weeks forward, t. e. Does not fracture, but naturally pulls. The wife too speaks that much easier.) and so I remember till the moment bolee-less than month 4. In general, I think it is necessary to be adjusted or be set up for 2 years to watch or keep up myself. One has smoked - consider or count all all over again. In half a year I remember already easily.

Grigorev M.I.
14.06.2004, 01:47
Tabeks we shall quite apply, but as ripalsera - an agent causing unpleasant sensations on a smell of a tobacco smoke. And for correction of state of health on a transition period (about one year) at throwing to smoke, the synthetic nicotine is recommended; in Russia he is on sale under trading name Nikorette. It is recommended to accept Nikorette instead of smoking and it is not required to put special efforts then to throw reception nikorette - usually during polugoda-year need or requirement in nikorette disappears.