PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 36 years. I smoke from 18 years with breaks. First I not...

Nailja
09.06.2004, 06:07
Hello, the doctor! To me of 36 years. I smoke from 18 years with breaks. First I did not smoke - plaid about, then was gradually involved also quantity or amount of cigarettes in day have increased up to 10 pieces. Then threw, again began, and so on. Last 6 years I smoke much: on 15 20 cigarettes in day. Has now decided to stop to smoke, today 7 oh day without a nicotine. My problem consists that I am afraid to recover. How to avoid an increase in weight? Thankful in advance.

Grigorev M.I.
11.06.2004, 11:38
The most effective ways to avoid changes of weight at throwing to smoke, it is an active psychotherapy, acupuncture, a rational psychotherapy, preparations of group ripalserov. Has listed by way of decrease of efficiency.

IT IS LOVELY
13.06.2004, 17:59
I do not smoke 3 months - have recovered on 2 kg. But I and earlier, before smoking, just weighed so much. So I have simply grown thin (it is possible to tell or say - have dried up) from smoking. If you earlier were not very full - that most likely the greater or big increase of weight does not threaten you!