PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdraste. The question has ripened here such. Practically every Friday (after job)...

Vitaly
12.06.2004, 04:29
Zdraste. The question has ripened here such. Practically every Friday (after job) or we with friends make sour Saturday on beer (on 2 9) or vodochki or wine or fault. (it is rare up to prosjachego squeal) It depends. And so beer I take too often. 3 times a week. (idle time of type 3). I a metaleaf or metasheet and in combination the biker. And so the nature objazyvaet also gives the precondition to vypivaniju. Whether But me hochestja to learn or find out it is possible to speak here about what or illnesses or diseases of type predilection and other (that it is necessary to be afraid). Yes here still, I to feel I begin now better if I shall drink already gdeto 1 butyl some beer. Earlier when I had also a depression it was necessary 1 butyl vodka. Though now me almost always after reception of 1 beer pret to take more and more. It can be wrong from the point of view of chegoto there. The drink not so is interesting to me as in the company with a couple of friends.
Therefore and quite often I sit in bars and I pass or miss 2 3 glasses. Type a lot of beer or vsetaki ukolbasit vodka or wine more shortly is necessary.

Grigorev M.I.
13.06.2004, 12:55
Try to understand itself, that for you it is more important - the company of friends or that alcohol which is drunk in this company. If alcohol all is more important, then it is necessary to see to it.