PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Money at us in family the general or common and too lay " in a locker " (thus I receive in...

Katya-Alexander
11.06.2004, 03:35
Money at us in family the general or common and too lay " in a locker " (thus I receive three times more). The drinking-bout has begun, money potekli, I did not clean or remove them (essentially), but have then understood, that so he and all will spend on drink them (instead of will spend on drink, so will lose). I already passed or took place it - when have left a maternity home (parents have taken away), and that in a locker laid on krovatku and a carriage - tju-tju... And to us on what to live? Here and so. Thanks for participation.

Alexander
12.06.2004, 18:49
Please for participation. (if it not irony, certainly). Clearly... A situation, certainly... I do not wish to tell or say, that I was "especially responsible or crucial"; - (a toper, but money on krovatku and a carriage (and I shortly before sorts or labors of the wife too have washed down) has not touched, though, certainly, would find them (their wife in a pocket of a dressing gown has put, I saw, but has not wanted to take). But could be humiliated, ask in a duty or debt from friends and not absolutely friends and even to suppose the certain offences (the robbery and theft is not counted; I shall not specify, what sins, but were...). A question that is better - rhetorical... But, though I and not an oligarch, basically sufficed money for binge to me from own pocket charges (I reduced them - had not dinner at job, went "hare"...) - So serious disputes with the wife iz-for spent on drink did not arise. And in your situation I too would clean or remove money from "locker", especially, if " to live there is nothing " - in a drinking-bout really to a plenty do not realize that create in general. Thus you do not select them - simply put separately that you have earned... About money for treatment - if it is the last, and will is there is nothing then, certainly, to give them, probably, unreasonably. But here all depends on sincere desire of your husband. Yes, I know, that the toper practically always repents (and practically always - iskrenno), but seldom really refuses drink. Here a question rather complex or difficult... Try to feel (not so that good advice or council, certainly...) The desire of your husband to recover is how much sincere. And if it will seem to you really strong, go on treatment, to me SIT has helped or assisted (though, a method rigid, but will not drink almost for certain if competently procedure to spend), and money and to borrow or occupy it is possible... I why give you such dangerous (t. To. In case of failure in treatment you can lose last money) advice or council - because my wife (too Katya, by the way) me has believed and has concerned to my desire to be treated and by preceded this serious period with greater or big comprehension. However, in my case (as I already spoke) - we it had for that moment far not last money, that I have spent for treatment, and necessity of this treatment I began to recognize even in a state of intoxication, and have addressed to the expert in narcology himself. Sincerely I wish your of good luck, and do not judge strictly...