PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Today very good day - I nakonets-that, after months st...

Tanya
09.06.2004, 11:14
Good evening!
Today very good day - I nakonets-that, after months of shame and pity to myself am torpedoed". I easily and well from that that do not have temptation to drink. Thanks big everything therefore as the desire has ripened after frequentness of this conference. Last question to the doctor (3 piece): 1) it would be desirable to learn or find out more (your opinion) about "torpedo" (mozhe it already is in conferences, but search nothing gives), 2) whether the truth what are forbidden only spirtosoderzhashchie medicines and sweets with alcohol 3) whether it is possible to give birth or travail to children? Dock, once again MANY THANKS!

serg
09.06.2004, 18:20
How you managed to understand necessity of treatment? Share please. To in total you kind.

Grigorev M.I.
10.06.2004, 16:42
1. The preparation "Torpedo" for a long time is removed or taken off from manufacture, the poet speech - visible goes about an one-nominal technique: this intravenous introduction of Disulfiramum, often add nikotinku for creation similar with a preparation "Torpedo" of sensations at introduction and for prophylaxis of a vascular spastic stricture. 2. With alcohol and the truth is better to avoid sweets absolutely; spirtooderzhvshchie medicines can be poured in boiled water that alcohol has disappeared. 3. Yes.

Alexander
11.06.2004, 03:35
On good to you I envy, that to you easily and well! Give the God so will be and further! At me after coding the status both physical and mental more than month was to hell (it, certainly, more consequence or investigation of the alcoholism, than coding, but from coding it does not pass or take place...) - nights did not sleep almost, pressure has risen (three weeks on the sick-list has stayed with an idiopathic hypertensia) - voobshchem - easily and well is not become fast... It is glad, what not at all how at me... On the other hand, I even am glad, that to me was so hardly is like as the additional stressful factor, coding strengthened. About " absence of temptation " I can tell or say the following - now I do not drink almost 8 months. Temptations are not present - they are extinguished by pavor. And here the desire be able to intoxications happens, when I shall strongly be fidgety. Voobshchem so, has shared personal experience though and it is clumsy enough, excuse...

VitEk - to Alexander
12.06.2004, 13:14
I extinguish the zhelani to drink (when it arises) sweet, chocolate, exercises with burdenings, a boxing pear, (is more correct, with its or her help), computer games and lazaniem on the Internet:) In fact it only a habit (to drink at stress) no more. And habits it is possible and it is necessary to change, heard about neuronic communications or connections in a brain? For creation of new communications or connections, in this case other reaction to stress, it is necessary to find replacement suitable you, and "to accustom" the brain to react on another, only and only. And in due course, during the next stress, the brain will "choose" comprehensible and is possible or probable even a useful way of reaction to a stressful situation. Old " alcoholic memory " will be replaced new with " sober memory ". Anything new I have not told or said, but it so (I know on myself). How to be spoken - all ingenious it is simple!