PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Interesno kak to poluchaetsya. Nedeluy - poltory sebya psihologicheski podd...

Katyushka - Grigoryevu
08.06.2004, 03:01
Interesno kak to poluchaetsya. Nedeluy - poltory sebya psihologicheski podderzivala tak, chto na spirtnoe smotret ne hotelos. A vot cherez 10 deney po biznesu prishlos posetit restoran s ocen davnimi znakomymi. Vse, na chto menya hvatilo-posmotret na pivo minut 20 i... vobshem styd i pozor. bditelnosti kak i ne bylo. No 4 dnya proshlo posle etogo i spokoino obhozhus bes spirtnogo doma. Kakoi to ya alkogolik nenormalnyi mozhet voobshe nikuda ne hodit esli sderzhatsya ne mogu?

To Alexander
09.06.2004, 01:03
The concept " an abnormal toper " - was pleasant to me:)... And in general, it is strange not that you were broke (how much time at me similar was and the majority of visitors of this forum, probably, - get in a similar situation (physical or psychological) and... poshlo-that has gone), and, and it is worthy respect that manage again alcohol. And here that at restaurant have not sustained that, speaks, in my opinion (do not take offence, please), that your decision on a sober life actually "has not ripened" and was not serious. After me coded, mother has told or said " forgive or excuse, I shall not drink more. Fairly. " . Resembled the clarified or brightened up and sober week two. While the aunt has not arrived. And again drinks, as well as earlier; moreover with me to be angry, that it is not pleasant to me. Here so. I am not neither the misogynist nor the feminist, but nevertheless - women are capable to make serious decisions in general? Excuse, for God's sake, simply you the failure so have reminded me promises of my mother and their "execution or performance". Excuse. Success to you and happiness!
D to go hardly will help or assist, there is still a similar psychological situation. Me, for example, strongly pulled (and can, and pulls...) to binge at sensations of nostalgia - when I shall recollect school, student's years as we met, came off... Here from etogo-that you will not run away, as from restaurant...

Katyushka-Alexandru
10.06.2004, 17:06
Mamy u nas pohozhe odinakovye. Kritika prinyata.
U menya tozhe syn 3, 5 goda. Ya uze davno perestala za svoyu mamu perezhivat. Moya glavnaya zadacha - chtoby moemu synu let tak cherez 10 - 15 tak zhe kak i tebye bolno ne bylo, Dai bog.

Grigorev M.I.
12.06.2004, 06:35
Let's begin from the beginning.
http: // aadubna.narod.ru/bk/bk9.htm . And, taking an opportunity, was glad to see in Vesvalo;)))

katyushka-Grigoryevu
12.06.2004, 12:17
Spasibo.