PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear participants of a forum! Me five months ago zakodirov...

Alexander
10.06.2004, 12:45
Hello, dear participants of a forum! Me five months ago have coded (for 2 years), and procedure has surpassed all my expectations - from several drops of vodka (she even is not has reached a stomach, less half in a fuse have poured) almost instantly (15 20 seconds, and in fact alcohol is found out in a blood in 7 minutes, here that is interesting) has lost consciousness, then after input of antidote (an antioxidant as the expert in narcology has told or said), has come to the senses, but since seconds 20 could not breathe (in general), then minutes ten breathe studied (let alone that could not move, in a throat of hour dvak then hurted or was ill;was sick).

Alex
10.06.2004, 17:29
Excuse, Misters! With a forum any problems have arisen, therefore I can not understand, that is sent, that is not present. Excuse.

Grigorev M.I.
12.06.2004, 05:47
Most likely a preparation to you entered intravenously, and reaction has occured or happened not so much on the drunk alcohol, how much on those krohi alcohol which already were in a blood, for example owing to fermentation in an intestine.