PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! Advise please! My husband drinks much...

Olga
08.06.2004, 18:52
Hello the dear doctor!
Advise please! My husband drinks beer much, but as a toper of does not consider or count.
I would like vosprolzovatsja a medicinal preparation, without it or him is conducted, mixing it or him in meal.
I heard that proparat Kolme liquid, removes or takes out bent for to alcohol. How much or As far as he is harmful to an organism what consequences can be if he all taki will drink alcohol after reception of a preparation?
Or there is what that durugie medicines?
I look forward to hearing!!!

Aleksadr
09.06.2004, 07:50
Treatment without the knowledge of the patient of advantage or benefit will not bring. While the preparations changing mechanisms of formation of alcoholic dependence (if you have it in view of), does not exist. It is possible to make only so that he could not drink, but it is impossible (medicines) that has not wanted. Harm from the use of alcohol In the COMBINATION to a preparation it will be doubtless; and even if is not present; the alcoholism - illness or disease mental (knowingly only one of 10 (or 7) considers or counts itself as a toper so I would not advise. A word for experts.
P/S/1 In the answer to the last report, I wrote, that " at me he has removed or has taken off draft " - but I have in view of certainly that the inclination to alcohol is suppressed by pavor, but, certainly, is not destroyed.
P S 2 For treatment without the knowledge of the patient if I am not mistaken, there is a criminal liability
(If I am mistaken, correct...)

Olja
10.06.2004, 14:27
Thanks, for advice or council.
Hardly to deal chelovnkom which not schtiaet that he drinks much. How it or him to convince that he begins a toper? If he is completely confident that 2, 3 bottles of beer are not harmful and even are useful! (in day).

Alexander
10.06.2004, 19:31
I do not know... Whether Navrjad-on it or him will work sayings that " alcohol a protoplasmatic poison or venom " and " in beer ptomaine " and t contains. Item though they also are absolutely fair. As " the drop of a nicotine kills a horse "...:). Generally speaking, I, for example, have understood it; but I, unfortunately, the representative of minority... If it or he has negative changes in behaviour in an ebrietas, try to concentrate attention to them (" unless the liking person of so messages " can, " as I like you absolutely sober ", etc., thus it is necessary to connect its or his self-rating with a status of sobriety and to try to show, that in a state of intoxication he behaves " unworthy heads of the family " and t. The item All this advice or councils are useful, certainly, in the event that there are confidential attitudes or relations in family. If already there is an abstinent syndrome (to me basically it or this has sufficed to understand that I am sick - mors slow - the most suitable definition...), That concentrate its or his attention to how to him it is now bad; if it is possible or probable without violence do not give him pohmelitsja and ostarajtes to explain, that without alcohol of this status would not be. But in general, here I a little that can advise. I cannot disaccustom mother (to be treated she with me has refused) to the use of alcohol in any way. Spoke, that it hurts me, raspinalsja both in occasion of health and in occasion of behaviour - on what I receive one answer - " I have the right, I should relax ". With such vital position if the person will not understand itself, that by means of alcohol you will not relax and has put here not in the rights, I cannot do or make anything... Well and about podmeshivanija preparations - has put at all in harm dljazdorovja and volume, that an alcoholism you WILL not cure any preparations (it is possible to stop only the use of alcohol, but it does not mean treatment from an alcoholism), and that while to the person is pleasant the use, he hardly someone begins to listen; but to try or taste costs or stands. I shall risk to assume, that if me violently treated when my alcoholism only began, I spilsja am even faster, and, maybe, would not go at all to be treated now. Only when I on own skin have felt, that such the abstinence and what problems to me brings alcohol, I could something realize. I wish you success, and it is sincere to a regret, that with business of belief of your husband to help or assist, similar, I can not...