PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! After acceptance even very small quantity or amount algokolja...

Igor, 23 years
09.06.2004, 08:02
Hello, the Doctor! After acceptance even very small quantity or amount algokolja at me palpitation becomes frequent, there is a dryness in a mouth, a giddiness, weariness and sensation of a numbness in different parts of a body. 6 months ago I have drunk 300 some beer. In 15 minutes there was a numbness in arms or hand, and then in a stomach or belly and on the face. After that I have lost consciousness. Today, later half a year, I have decided to try or taste and only 1 drink has drunk. In 15 minutes there was a numbness in arms or hand (palms) and an abdominal pain. To me did or made inspection of heart and US of internal organs, but any diseases have not found. Please write, that can cause such signs. If someone from participants of a forum has similar signs respond please. dotnet@bk. ru

Grigorev M.I.
09.06.2004, 18:10
The reasons can be a little, I shall name three possible or probable. 1. Kto-someone considers or counts you as a toper and vtiharjapodmeshivaet in nutrition Kolme or a similar preparation. 2. At you the idiosyncrasy on alcohol is congenital. 3. At you congenital anomaly soudov: opened or open porto-caval anastomoses.

Alexander
10.06.2004, 15:40
In addition to the told or said M. - such reaction is caused or causes basically by insufficient action atsetaldegidrogenazy - the enzyme splitting an intermediate cleavage product of alcohol - an acetaldehyde. It can be caused or called as medicines, well congenital.