PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such here history: my civil husband - a toper possibly was, though with...

08.06.2004, 15:03
Such here history: my civil husband - a toper possibly was though there are failures. Earlier saws not often, but much so proceeded years 5. Drinking-bouts Then began to happen, that to it or him occured or happened I do not know, t. To during these moments he disappeared. Now he visits or attends groups AA. It would be desirable to understand, that means to return by a normal life if with its or his mentality obviously not all is good. Consequences of an alcoholism: aggression, feeling of fault and so forth "charm". I always thought, that we shall be treated, read books and all will be good. So has passed or has taken place 8 years. To me 28, I want stable, adequate attitudes or relations and children, and I have lost hope, that all was or former are capable to return by a normal life. There are opinions?

Grigorev M.I.
09.06.2004, 00:52
If the husband goes to "anonymous", urgently I recommend to read through in the dark blue book of the chapter or head " we Shall glance in your future " and " the Reference or Manipulation to wives ".