PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My husband, in my opinion, strongly drinks. Practically everyone in...

Daniella
05.06.2004, 10:35
The dear doctor! My husband, in my opinion, strongly drinks. Practically every evening after job he buys binge and one whole evening while all will not drink sits on kitchen or cuisine and if will seem it is not enough, descends or goes still so he likes to spend time. Breaks happen 1 2 days, a maximum 3. Drinks on a hungry stomach that has more got. For an evening is or litre 3 3, 5 beers, or 1, 5 2 litres of wine, or 1 or hardly there is more than bottle of vodka. Drinks not having a snack, washs down with juice. Also daily smokes on 2 packs of cigarettes. Still I have suspicions, that mentally he is not absolutely healthy, there can be an alcohol aggravates and points negative personal features. That at it or him too cheerful, the high spirits it is done or made gloomy and clinging to any trifle begin terrible scandal. All time speaks awful things about people, to all wishes to revenge, all hates and humiliates, samoutverzhdajas thus. There, where he worked, attitudes or relations with people developed not in the best image, frequently changed a place of job. At everything, at that, is going to to conceive the child, after all drunk, does not suffer or bear any objections. Tried to talk to it or him, nothing wishes to listen, anybody for it or him not authority, also, tried to interest in clauses or articles, books by way of education, nothing wishes to listen. Itself considers or counts healthy, doctors does not recognize, approves or confirms, that it will not be reflected in the future child in any way, does not understand, that he becomes an inveterate drunkard, if any more spilsja, considers or counts, that so all and should be. Anything to change in the life does not want. What to do or make, it is a pity to me, that the person vanishes, I in fact like it or him. What measures to undertake, that you will advise, really only to leave from it or him! Thanks for the answer.

Grigorev M.I.
06.06.2004, 18:43
With the child unequivocally it is better to not hurry up. How you describe a situation, the output or exit and the truth is not present. But I am inclined to assume, that you have described not all situation, and that all an output or exit to find probably - probably kak-that to deduce or remove your husband on comprehension of necessity something to do or make with the pityom.

Zjuka
07.06.2004, 22:22
How you see this situation, from it or him it is necessary to run, having blindfolded. Anywhere, if only far away. To you have not bothered its or his drunk discontent? Really the love still burns in this nasty pool of alcohol?

Xenia
08.06.2004, 08:12
Happens, the love burns not that in a pool of alcohol, and at the whole ocean of a mud and pavor...
Personal advice or council - undertake something concerning ITSELF. Try to find an opportunity to leave it or him alone with its or his problem, differently you do not give him an opportunity to realize its or her presence.