PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Half a year back me have coded - a drop of alcohol on tongue - and 10 minutes at men...

Alex
05.06.2004, 14:08
Half a year back me have coded - a drop of alcohol on tongue - and 10 minutes at me were restored respiration (after its or his full stopping) and approximately as much impellent functions. Now I certainly do not drink, for what to the doctor of thanks, but... My pavor before alcohol has started to accept paranoid forms (and in the first months such was not). An example: if I go in the lift with the drunk person and is casual uchuju have begun to smell alcohol, at me the attack of a rush of blood to a head, opacifications of consciousness and wild (an animal, it is simple) pavor of mors begins. I cannot communicate on job with many colleagues, I can not bear or take out mother (she has not refused alcohol), panically I am afraid of some products. Though mind or wit I understand, that alcohol in them is not present, I can not force to eat itself them (for example, soda water with aromatizatorami, solenja, marinades, berries (pochemu-that)). After their use too there were similar attacks. I am afraid to drink from cups and is plugs with which ate mother if she drank before it or this. The doctor, it can be consequence or investigation of introduction of a preparation, or this accompanying alienation? Thanks.

Grigorev M.I.
06.06.2004, 08:51
Occuring or Happening to you is called jatrogeniej and the help of the psychotherapist most likely is necessary to you.