PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Some drinks of wine (9 12 degrees) can become "...

polina
12.05.2004, 10:54
Hello, the doctor! Some drinks of wine (9 12 degrees) can become " the first wine-glass " for a toper? If I am assured, what from this dose I precisely shall not get drunk, I can taste a glass or to risk it is not necessary? All these ideas are connected with coming nearer holidays. Vse-peerly it is necessary to sit before a full glass...

Alexander
12.05.2004, 20:02
And what for? If you will not get drunk? Ask to itself such question! What for to you to drink if to not get drunk? Pleasure? You do not receive it or him! Receive only excruciatings. It is checked up on itself. The biological mechanism can "go through" indeed such dose of alcohol without serious consequences, and here psychologically... Psychologically - believe to my experience is there will be an excruciating terrible. Or, other variant, is even worse - you "not will be broken" also yours " an internal voice " will start to inspire you - " everything, you can supervise yourself, can drink moderately ". And in some days will tell or say " My God as I was mistaken ";)). A problem only that sick consciousness of a toper "produces" such internal voice again and again, not remembering mistakes or errors... So to risk it is not necessary... But the most important nevertheless - what for? Here the psychological moment is important - the physiological mechanism can will not be started and from where greater or big doses if you to their sign it is casual... And here psychological "jerk" can give both nonalcoholic beer, and any liquid, if to you will inspire (or you inspire yourselves), what is it an alcoholic drink. And so, on fair is in fact self-deception, and not only that I can drink moderately, and and that I shall take pleasure in binge... And the last - what for to sit before a full glass? To me too it is complex or difficult till now (I do not drink 10, 5 mes) is on feasts - well and that - I there and am not... And in fact it is possible to sit before a full glass mineralki, it or her it will be possible "prigublivat" infinitely much and safely for health.

Alexander
15.05.2004, 14:54
If is shorter - the first wine-glass for a toper in my comprehension is the desire coordinated or agreeed with action to accept alcohol; irrespective of its or his fortress, and even from, whether there is he in structure of the given liquid actually...

polina
17.05.2004, 22:41
Hundred times passed or took place this circle: " I can supervise myself " - " about my God as I was mistaken! " Here all is clear:) Therefore to get drunk I am not going to. This minimal dose is necessary to me, that is beaten off from questions of a series " Why do not drink? "

Trine
19.05.2004, 06:54
After several answers with a smile "was coded" and I "do not want" in my environment questions have disappeared. However, I practically also did not drink earlier (pravda-the truth!), and now I do not drink absolutely!

polina
22.05.2004, 20:34
I am afraid also the truth will believe, that it was coded... Shamefully kak-that... (In no event nehochu anybody to offend! It only vospitjatie my environment on the coded woman) Can think up to itself any allergy? And more a question: Was at somebody such: I do not drink the third day, and it is very good, and does not pull, and it seems that I do not drink a month 2 3. Probably any dangerous self-deception?

Alexander-
23.05.2004, 10:26
1. Well, an allergy and really to think up it is possible, if your environment is so gloomy". If is not gloomy" - it is possible to specify that the following fact - to go and be coded, will power and comprehension of the illness or disease is necessary; and the one who has gone on this step reputable much more, than the one who drinks without waking and approves or confirms, that he not a toper only on the basis of that he was coded. And a root of such "opinion" of associates basically - envy of topers which cannot be solved on struggle against illness or disease, and banal ignorance (practically ubiquitous or universal...) in questions of that there is an alcoholism... I recently so have amazed or struck the mother-in-law with that I a sober toper; ona-that thought, that a toper, it is the one who drinks;)))... To beat off from questions, in my opinion, it is better fairly having told or said, that I do not want. As correctly notice, the normal person after several times lags behind. And the respect, actually, increases or is enlarged. It is checked up. Not at once, but oshchutimo. In occasion of dangerous self-deception - if your internal voice will start to speak, that " time to me it is already good, I not a toper " then he is dangerous. There is still a danger - sooner or later it "well" will pass or take place and will be replaced "badly, "burdensomely" and " very or very much to be wanted "; also it will be long still vot-so... And so, danger when again poploheet, to not tell or say to itself " well everything, will help or assist nothing to me, it was good "casually" and time "to depart" again... At me such happened. In this sense " too early good status " can be dangerous. In the rest - be pleased... At me last abstinence practically month was with pereryvchikami.. . Still, several months ago doctor Grigoriev advised in a forum - if "nepit" is absolutely intolerable in an environment where it is necessary is - it is possible to spit out imperceptibly alcohol in a glass with "zapivkoj", or imperceptibly to lift instead of a glass with alcohol, a glass with nonalcoholic... Tell or say, what is it a cocktail, dzhin-tonic for example (about mineralku)...

VitEk
26.05.2004, 12:42
What means it "is necessary"? In fact we not in slaveholding stroe live:) And in my glass I pour to myself - THAT I SHALL want, Instead of THAT OTHERS WILL want.

Grigorev M.I.
29.05.2004, 23:39
The toper not only loses the control over binge in an ebrietas, but also has no control over self in questions of binge being sober. It is not obvious, but is the fact. Otherwise it is not clear, why topers "are broken". Loss of the control over self being sober is a "drinking" outlook. The person with an allergy on chocolate is not interested in a question, how much chocolate it is possible to eat without harm; the answer is obvious - at all. The recovered toper, that is the toper which has changed outlook, is not interested in a question, how much it is possible to drink "safely" as the answer is obvious - at all. And to not theorize, I shall tell or say by personal experience, that I since the childhood do not eat the chicken, and enough for a long time I do not drink alcohol, and to refuse the stretched wine-glass with alcohol is not more difficult at all, than from a plate with the chicken. Extremely seldom, to not offend owners, it is necessary to go on small cunnings - to pick open the chicken a plug, having pretent that has tried or tasted, or to bring a wine-glass to labiums, having pretent that has taken a mouthful... To recover in my case means to concern to alcohol as easily, as to the chicken: it would not be desirable, and I shall not be.

Hazhilina I.I.
31.05.2004, 16:29
To risk it is not necessary. Failure is possible or probable

Tania
03.06.2004, 22:58
One of my jobs - to organize pjanki in the organization where obviously there is a cult of alcohol. And so, to refuse to drink really not so it is complex or difficult. It is not obligatory to speak I "do not drink", enough simple " I do not want, thanks ". Now to me it is very simple "otvertetsja", having responded, that I nurse the child, but believe, when it or this yet was not, it was not much more difficult to me to refuse, is simple the some repeated 2 times:-). All business in what the person really wants.
And variants of the answer on " why you do not drink " if very much it is necessary, it is possible to think up a heap: " Antibiotics I accept ", for example. And in general, why someone should be business of what you do not drink? I, am remembered, firstly to such question with a smile responded a question: " And you that, with me is boring? " But it became clear, it is interesting to them to communicate with me and to that - is not present.