PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello everything, friends! Quite often I read now and then your conference, therefore ch...

Evgenie young
17.05.2004, 19:16
Hello everything, friends! Quite often I read now and then your conference because the subject of an addictology to me is curious for sometimes I drink. I am am amazed with the following tendency which here is present is an obvious aggression and disgust for alcohol. - to mine, it is not correct! Alcohol not a bad piece, it is just necessary a measure the nobility and all. And that it or him in general to forbid for all life and to taboo is silly! I, for example, sometimes like to drink - to pair or steam liqueur glasses on a holiday, butylochku vintsa with the beautiful girl, pivka a little butylochek with a small fish together with friends. What in it or this bad? I do not get drunk, as a pig and I shiver every day with desire to pull! I consider or count, that alcohol is a drink for clever and elite people, and fools everyones and the other evil spirits becomes topers iz-for nonsenses and skudoumija. Here such my opinion!

VitEk
18.05.2004, 15:04
Zdravsvtujte, Evgenie! Little bit strange in itself already that - that you, not having problems with the use of alcohol, " quite often read now and then our conference ";) From what such interest?;) From dorozhno-transport proishestvy thousand people perish, but whether much you saw people who are hated with cars? Business not in alcohol, certainly, and in that way of life, thinking, habits which lead to abusing and problems with alcohol. We shall tell or say so - alcohol there is no necessary substance which the person cannot manage, Happiness and well-being do not depend on reception not reception of alcohol though in the first case agree? Reception of alcohol can frame as " illusion of happiness " so, and more likely the present or true problems. Then, people who here obshchajutsja, cut already " the measure " some alcohol as most likely abused it or him in the past, and the use for them anything, except for problems, any more will not bring. In your report there is a barefaced arrogance, - here, I what good fellow, and the one who " does not know a measure ", evil spirits and the fool! It is incorrect., certainly, you consider or count yourselves " clever and elite ", so? Self-confidently:) Then why in general you are excited with problems of "fools"? In Nothing or Something to borrow or occupy more? Really for such " clever and elite " people are not present more worthy employment or occupation, how "pochityvanie" conference of the expert in narcology without special need on that? Not sprosta this everything, not sprosta... Here such my opinion!

Grigorev M.I.
21.05.2004, 22:55
The idea broadcast about advantage or benefit of alcohol in a cabinet or study vracha-the expert in narcology can to occur not only from skudoumija (in yours, Evgenie, a kitchen garden kameshek), but also for the sake of the self-justification inherent in topers. So you, dear or expensive Evgenie, either the fool, or a toper. In the second case willingly I shall shake your arm or hand, in the first case I prefer more never you to see in this conference.

Evgenie young
25.05.2004, 07:50
The doctor, I not the fool. And as to you I advise less to be rude, and in fact I and can punish that.

Elena
25.05.2004, 23:09
Evgenie! The alcoholic thinking is available at you. Think of it or this.

VitEk
29.05.2004, 06:51
If to follow assumptions of dock, you Evegeny, if not the fool, a toper:)

Paul
30.05.2004, 14:36
Yes... Alcohol for you. Clever and elite. Drink on health. Successes!

Vitaly
01.06.2004, 22:18
2 Evgenie young: the guy, very much you courageous... And clever. At me to you two questions: 1) In what you consists elitnost? 2) what sense to you to be rude at a forum "skudoumnyh" which problem you to excite like should not?;) And mozhe to be simple you still REALLY YOUNG??? I wish you to mature! Be healthy!