PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have tried to be pricked by heroin and though I was pricked all some times, I p...

natalja
18.05.2004, 18:48
I have tried to be pricked by heroin and though I was pricked all some times, I constantly think about itself. At me is not present lomki, but I cannot do or make anything with myself, I constantly would like to prick. I was not pricked already enough for a long time, but I only and think, when again it to make. What to me to do or make? Whether it is possible as that to get rid from these ideas and draft.

VitEk
19.05.2004, 13:45
It is desirable to think certainly before that or you will make, but time so has left... It I to what you, Natalia have never repeated a similar mistake or error more. Ideas and bent for to the use NEVER to be made even to harm from the use. It is the main precondition to FULL CONVALESCENCE.

Grigorev M.I.
20.05.2004, 23:56
To get rid of ideas and draft it is possible, but not efforts of will and not medicines, and job with the psychologist, or in the rehabilitational program.

Natalia
21.05.2004, 16:55
At me one more question. The matter is that the vein in which I was pricked became firm and very much hurts. There has passed or there has taken place week and I thought that in due course all will pass or take place, but nothing has changed, iz-for it or this I cannot is high-grade to work as this arm or hand. How it can be corrected?

Grigorev M.I.
23.05.2004, 07:02
To correct - Unguentum Heparini, Troxevasinum. If very much will carry - the thrombus will be dissolved in some weeks; if not so will carry - in some months the vein will simply disappear.

natalja
24.05.2004, 08:48
You speak that in my vein the thrombus was formed, but I would like on more concrete to learn or find out about the reason of its or his education, the mechanism is interesting to me, by the way in medetsinskih terms I not badly understand, so you could not describe to me pochemy the thrombus and as it or this to avoid was formed.